Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'll regret putting this up but ah well you only live once Watch

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely a 7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazthesheep)
    HAHA, yes you would but thanks a lot. Ah you're too kind :')
    No worries. You don't need this sort of validation though. Surely your local guys must be hanging around you a fair bit and telling you the same.

I'm glad you took it in the spirit it was intended though as I was trying to tell you the truth without sounding like an aged weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    I would tbf. Not hot, not ugly. 6

ReputationRep:
    Beautifull love : ) 11

ReputationRep:
    So are you going to answer the question or not? Why exactly do you do this OP? It's childish and you're degrading any self respect you had for yourself to ask a bunch of people on the net to rate you.

ReputationRep:
    i'd tap that, tbh

ReputationRep:
    Could be a canny in the heavyweight division with that chin.

ReputationRep:
    You're not bad looking.
    About the outfit, take off the pink long sleeves and the pink shoes and the pink flower on your hair. You're welcome. :hat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    You have nicely shaped eyes, a better fashion sense than most women and probably a good quality flange.Maybe add some highlights to your hair though.
    I love the constructive criticism, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    So are you going to answer the question or not? Why exactly do you do this OP? It's childish and you're degrading any self respect you had for yourself to ask a bunch of people on the net to rate you.
    This. Pretty sad, ehh? :shakehand:

But OP is only 16, still got a lot to learn I guess.

ReputationRep:
    :confused: am i looking at the same picture as everyone else. sorry love, 5 tops. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    It's a free world, why are you telling me what I can and can't do? If you don't like my post, it's not my problem.
    So stop posting *****y comments on this thread and f**k off :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonKev)
    I think you are very pretty just quite young (I'm 27). You are a beautiful woman and I am sure you will never have any problem in that area.

If I expand any further I will sound purvy. Most men will think you are cute.
    Jesus Christ grandpa! Worst part about it is that you could have "Expanded further"

ReputationRep:
    It's a free world, why are you telling me what I can and can't do? If you don't like my post, it's not my problem.
    So stop posting *****y comments on this thread and f**k off :hand:
    Oh dear lord. Are you that much of a moron that you can't see the truth in my post?

So because I don't agree with what's going on i'm *****y? It's called truth darling. Now do YOURSELF a favour and get some self respect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous-)
    Jesus Christ grandpa! Worst part about it is that you could have "Expanded further"
    lol. I do not mean in that manner. I did English Lit, so I could have said the same thing in about 5 different ways and used up the same amount of paragraphs.

Never been called Grandpa before and I hope it will be a while before I do again!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear lord. Are you that much of a moron that you can't see the truth in my post?

So because I don't agree with what's going on i'm *****y? It's called truth darling. Now do YOURSELF a favour and get some self respect.
    For a start, I'M NOT YOUR DARLING , secondly why don't you go and get a life first and then tell people whether they need to get some self respect, it's not like I posted a topless picture, I'm thinking about having a bit of a makeover(new haircut, lose a bit of weight) and wanted a selection of random, non-biased opinions rather than asking my family and friends who would just be nice and not honest in some cases. Yes, you're being *****y and you're calling me a moron?:giggle: Pfft take a look in the mirror.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh My, Hooooooly

You look like a girl ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barden)
    i'd tap that, tbh
    hahahah

ReputationRep:
    For a start, I'M NOT YOUR DARLING , secondly why don't you go and get a life first and then tell people whether they need to get some self respect, it's not like I posted a topless picture, I'm thinking about having a bit of a makeover(new haircut, lose a bit of weight) and wanted a selection of random, non-biased opinions rather than asking my family and friends who would just be nice and not honest in some cases. Yes, you're being *****y and you're calling me a moron?:giggle: Pfft take a look in the mirror.
    Um, so why didn't you just say that in the first place? Some people, myself included would have taken you more seriously.

Remind me why I called you a moron? Oh yeah, because you failed to realise what I was telling you was for your own benefit.

And the way you're going on "Pffft take a look in the mirror"....I used to talk like that when I was like 12. You're just making yourself sound unattractive.

If I was you, i'd focus more on improving my personality than my looks because right now you're acting like a silly school child.

ReputationRep:
    At least you have the personality. Oh....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.