Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemzeee)
    I sent my UCAS off on the 12th December, I have applied for Film Production and Film and TV Screenwriting ..
    Haven't had an offer yet though..
    Hoping to hear at some time this week though!
    Had my first offer for Liverpool John Moores yesterday though so i'm glad I have a chance to go somewhere! xx
    Be warned. The lass i've lived with since starting uni (we're 2nd years) is doing Film & TV screenwriting and she's had no end of trouble with the tutors being useless and especially the course leader.

She's transferring to another uni for her 3rd year. From what she tells me, I'd be pulling my hair out by now if i was on that course.

ReputationRep:
    Uclan here i come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allyx)
    unconditional offer for midwifery yay
    Well done. Are you currently doing A levels? if not have you already achieved them???

ReputationRep:
    hey, I did a BTEC national diploma in sports performance and excellence, and yes i have already completed the course but it cant be submitted till august time i think I am doing physiotherapy at UCLAN what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting for a response regarding my application from UCLan. Should not be long now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aoyeniran)
    Well done. Are you currently doing A levels? if not have you already achieved them???

yes I got my a levels in 2008

ReputationRep:
    I got the same message when I applied!

ReputationRep:
    Law (LL.B.) with Arabic - Conditional Offer.

ReputationRep:
    Received a conditional for business with international management )))

ReputationRep:
    Still not heard back since sending off my film-reel >.<"

Guess it's better than it being a rejection :z

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel1985)
    I've applied for English Language Studies, and I've got a conditional now Have you applied for Lit and is UCLAN your first choice?

Might see you around in Sept!
    Yeaah I applied for lit and I put it as my firm choice now
    went one of the applicant days before half term and it looks soo good
    yup maybe ill see you around!

ReputationRep:
    I got accepted during my interview in Foundation Sport Journalism. I'm looking forward to starting in September and quite buzzing in meeting new people!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for English Language Studies, i'm definitely putting it as my firm!
    Anyone going to the applicant day on April 13th?

ReputationRep:
    Had an unconditional offer (i'm 21) to do History, not sure if I'm going to go there as I've got a few other applications to come back yet, but anybody else here applied to do history? Or any former students who can shed any light on what it's like?

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional offer for the sports journalism degree

shall be looking into visiting for one of the applicant days coming up

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Has anyone else applied for Fda Journalism or know what it's like? Or even the full Journalism degree?

Also I sent my UCAS off at the end of the January (a little later than the deadline), but all I've had from UCLan is a confirmation email. My other choices all responded pretty quickly so I am a little worried (it's one of my higher choices).

I'm really happy for all of you that have received offers

ReputationRep:
    Marketing Management - Year 2 entry @ UClan in Septemberrrr!! Bring it ONNNNNN!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Streety5)
    Anybody doin nursing?? Starting in April??
    Hi I've applied for nursing and had my interview got told I will receive a letter back within 2 weeks (2 days left till the two weeks are up) if I have an offer or not. My boss keeps telling me to phone them to ask as she want's to no if I will be leaving then or not but I feel it would look like I'm being inpatient as they said upto two weeks. Are you doing the dip or degree?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing religion, culture and society??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiedust)
    Hi I've applied for nursing and had my interview got told I will receive a letter back within 2 weeks (2 days left till the two weeks are up) if I have an offer or not. My boss keeps telling me to phone them to ask as she want's to no if I will be leaving then or not but I feel it would look like I'm being inpatient as they said upto two weeks. Are you doing the dip or degree?
    i would give them a ring personally, because you dont have long left until we start... so im sure they would understand. im doing the diploma!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.