Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Get out, AspiringTrollStudent!!!:mad:
    lol y u mad tho?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Im assuming your referring to the colonial campaigns launched by various European nations?

Well we would do the same those native's did back then. Fight to the death. Simples
    NOOOO!! It's not about any colonial campaign!!!!!:mad::mad: If you are going to ignore the topic get out or I will get you banned,I swear!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    lol y u mad tho?
    I'm trying to keep a nice thread about a situation, and you keep trolling with answers wich have nothing to do with topic. I swear that if you keep doing the dirty work I will work hard to get you banned.:mad::mad: No joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by altocirrus)
    highly intelligent beings, comin' over here, stealin' our jobs...
    took our jooobs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stratos)
    Lastly why is the OP neg repped can't people handle these intense 'moral' situations or is it blatant ignorance.
    Thank you,Stratos. I think it is blatant ignorance. They might feel ashamed of themselves and come here to do some trolling.:mad: TSR works better without them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to keep a nice thread about a situation, and you keep trolling with answers wich have nothing to do with topic. I swear that if you keep doing the dirty work I will work hard to get you banned.:mad::mad: No joking.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why you don't understand that if you want to participate in this thread you should follow the rules rather than show us your Human Complex and not replying to the questions.
    What is a "Human Complex?"

ReputationRep:
    What were the findings of your study, SouldfulBoy?

ReputationRep:
    DEY TOOK R JRRRRBS.
    But honestly. Just calm down. It's only an internet forum.
    U MAD BRO?!?!

ReputationRep:
    No x4. What you've effectively said is that humans become like the non-human beings on the planet, so the obvious answer is no, I wouldn't want to live like the non-humans live on Earth; who would?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1Addict)
    No x4. What you've effectively said is that humans become like the non-human beings on the planet, so the obvious answer is no, I wouldn't want to live like the non-humans live on Earth; who would?
    Uh oh.

OP won't like this response!

ReputationRep:
    om nom nom nom nom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1Addict)
    That's what I said!! But yeah, the OP will rage at you. Bless him, such anger...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humbugsftw)
    DEY TOOK R JRRRRBS.
    But honestly. Just calm down. It's only an internet forum.
    U MAD BRO?!?!
    I'm not your "bro" and this is simple if you aren't going to respect the rules of the thread you can f. off. Understand? I made some questions and I expected some answers anything else can be thrown away.

ReputationRep:
    What were the findings of your study, SouldfulBoy?
    It's not a "study". And I'm not SouldfulBoy. If you keep trolling I will have to take measures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ginger.with.envy)
    om nom nom nom nom
    F. off, you ignorant *****y wh!!!

ReputationRep:
    Uh oh.

OP won't like this response!
    Hope you now learn.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caramelchan)
    That's what I said!! But yeah, the OP will rage at you. Bless him, such anger...
    You said something no related with the topic, you prick. It's obvious the situation for humans and your logical choice. You cannot seem to see the method to overcome two contradictories elements.:rolleyes: Poor TSR, trolls.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a "study". And I'm not SouldfulBoy. If you keep trolling I will have to take measures.
    F. off, you ignorant *****y wh!!!
    You said something no related with the topic, you prick. It's obvious the situation for humans and your logical choice. You cannot seem to see the method to overcome two contradictories elements.:rolleyes: Poor TSR, trolls.
    You are now just being unnecessarily insulting. You will probably get a better response to your questions if you are civil to the people who can be bothered to read your threads.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not your "bro" and this is simple if you aren't going to respect the rules of the thread you can f. off. Understand? I made some questions and I expected some answers anything else can be thrown away.
    Lmao.
    You got trolled.
    Really very hard.
    One is most amused.
    But you should relax. The internet is not something to always be taken seriously.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.