The Student Room Group

am i the only guy who...(guys and girls opinions wanted/needed)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I remember being on a date and talking about the fact that i enjoyed playing computer games, he replied with thats not very girly.... needless to say we didnt get on :P

You can never judge a book by its cover. Finding a girl who likes to chill and play computer games etc, will only happen if you get to know them first.
Reply 41
Original post by mimimimi
Yeah, that's me! I long to find a guy who's looking for a girl like this :/

You two...should like....totally hook up :ahee:
Reply 42
Original post by Harry-AA
They do exist but unfortunatly they tend to look a bit like this...

nice, im sure thats the girl OP has been looking for :wink:
Reply 43
The problem is, they're really hard to find because they're sat on their sofa playing cod
Reply 44
Original post by Dan_andrews
hey people, right im starting to think this is just a fantasy of mine as iam yet to meet this girl.

iv bin single for a few years now and iv come to the conclusion, im meeting the wrong kind of people.

does any other guy feel like this?

im looking for a girl, who doesnt wear loadsa makeup every hour of everday. who doesnt tart themselves up to just go to the cinema. who when they go out, doesnt wear next to nothing, jeans and a top would be sufficent. who enjoys just sitting in the sofa watching tele, playing xbox. giving me a run for my money on cod. you getting the jist. does this kinda person actually exist? or am i living in some kind of dream world.

No don't feel like this one bit.

Not a fan of a girl who doesn't take the time to shower, put decent clothes on, etc. IMO it says something about the girl.

I wake up, take a shower, put some effort to picking out my clothes...I expect the same from a girl.

As far as makeup goes, I prefer a little bit...but if the girl is naturally attractive, I really don't care whether its there or not.

All I ask is some effort into presentation.
Reply 45
I know lots of girls like that. They are all lesbians though. :dontknow:
If only there were more boys like you, OP. I don't think a boy has ever even looked at me twice, because I put absolutly no effort into dressing up, heck, I sometimes wear the same top twice.. I just don't see the point in making any sort of effort anymore, because all boys want is to get in your vag vag. It pains me when I see girls at my college dressed as if they live in the freakin' sun! It's minus God-knows-what outside and they are all in shorts ad tights and HIGH HEELS (Just WHY would anyone ever wear high heels is beyond me! But I guess there is an advantage 'cause I've met some awesome people through online gaming and Harry potter related stuff so y'know..*Shrug*
Original post by Jaydiee
Im like this. But looking at other girls, even when im out shopping in town, I feel like a tramp in jeans and a hoody.
I will never understand girls who wear heels whilst out shopping....

Never mind shopping - I see them at uni. When it's snowing.

I just can't comprehend...

As for OP - University is the place to go, particularly in the clubs and societies. :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending