Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: how obvious do you make it that you like someone in a club? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    There are some people in this world who understand how to respect others, including members of the opposite sex. Clearly just not the people of TSR.

Piss off.
    are you stupid ? do you really believe i go up to girls and say that i want their pussy ?

the only time they'll hear that is when we're actually ****ing, and I refer to them as "pussies" when i talk to my friends.

get real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    This happened to me once! Although I was looking in the girl's direction for a while (also looking for a friend) and she thought I was staring at her.

She gets angry and gives me a wtf look but I didn't take notice of it because I thought she's probably communicating with somebody near/behind me so I carried on looking for my friend.

Then she gets up and walks over to me calling me a perv and I was so taken back, then she explained and I told her not to flatter herself she's not pretty enough to justify her assumption that every guy who looks in her direction is staring at her.

That shut her up
    Can't stand girls who immediately assume every guy on the planet wants to shag them...***** please :hand:
    That comment was TOO MUCH! Positive rep for that. "***** please" LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicminds)
    are you stupid ? do you really believe i go up to girls and say that i want their pussy ?

the only time they'll hear that is when we're actually ****ing, and I refer to them as "pussies" when i talk to my friends.

get real
    When did I ever claim that?

ReputationRep:
    Well maybe they should learn some bloody respect. It's foul and disgusting. Although looking at your sig i'm not really surprised.

ReputationRep:
    When did I ever claim that?
    you said that u doubt i get laid when talking about girls like that, i talk about them like that not TO THEM, big difference

ReputationRep:
    you said that u doubt i get laid when talking about girls like that, i talk about them like that not TO THEM, big difference
    And does that make you feel good? I feel sorry for you.

ReputationRep:
    And does that make you feel good? I feel sorry for you.
    I really do not care as i have no problem with girls

ReputationRep:
    I really do not care as i have no problem with girls
    morons*

ReputationRep:
    haha wasteman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben77mc)
    I think the fact you just used a comic to prove what you meant, shows that no girl is going to like you in a club.

EDIT: lmao, im getting negged for telling the truth?
    Yes, because showing a sense of humour clearly shows that OP doesn't get pussy.

****ing retard.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.