Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My mate doesn't want to date short girls. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.j)
    Then let's hope that guys won't date such a shallow girl like you. Not to mention a misandrist.
    Out of order and irrelevant to my post.

Reported.

ReputationRep:
    short girls are the hottest girls.

his loss i suppose but then again someone needs to have tall girl love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    I'd never date a guy as shallow as him anyway, so it's no loss to me.
    I happen to go very deep :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    I happen to go very deep :sexface:
    I happen to not care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Nobody said he had to.

I personally would never date a tall skinny guy or any skinny guy.
    I dont want my kids being scrouney, and having a bean pole as a father figure. My loss i know.

Btw I have saw a 6ft4 homeless guy, look where his height got him :P

Being a girl at 5ft1 im obviously going to be biased about this
    lol u mad us 6'4 guys are stylin on u?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft but absolutely all the men in my family are at least 5ft10 and some as tall as 6ft4 so the genes excuse is bull. My great grandma was shorter than me and she had a load of very tall children. There have been a couple of short girls, me for example, but the men are all tall.

I like being short, in my experience it's my tall friends that have difficulty finding guys. And no I don't think it's shallow that your friend doesn't want a short girl, I'm not into short guys, it's just a preference.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.