Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help - Boyfriend is so selfish! Watch

• TSR Support Team

Just because he is good looking doesn't mean you should stay with him, he's making you miserable, I would at least seriously suggest giving him a choice of you or WoW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah2794)
    Thanks! I think I'll tell him this and say if its not sorted in say a month then I will at least move out? Then I've got time to sort a new place and it's a threat I'll be able to keep...better than saying if you dont do it i'll leave...i think. Does that seem like a good idea?

Definitely! You don't want to be homeless. :P
    Try and stick to it though because otherwise he'll know anything else is probably just an empty threat and continue to not treat you properly. It's such a same that some guys have to be tamed like kids. :rolleyes:

If you do end up moving out then, even though that's the most drastic step, you'll definitely know where you stand with him through how he reacts. Just don't be (how I have been on occasion, haha) a bit of a hopeless romantic - getting lost in words even if there's no action followed up by it.

The way he's treating you isn't fair. I'm sure he's a lovely guy, and it sounds odd but is worryingly true, that WoW is ridiculously addictive and it's really not uncommon for it to wreck relationships.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.