Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Anonymous because I find this embarrassing and I know people who use this forum .

I don't understand why I am so awful at 'pulling' girls in clubs because in everyday life I seem to do very well. I had several girlfriend's all the way through school/college I often get compliments from a vast variety of people saying that I'm handsome/ good looking, I'm 6'2" tall and very athletic. It's just weird, I don't particularly like approaching girls but in the past this has never been a problem because every single one of my girlfriend's approached me first. So what do I need to do?. I notice girls look at me quite a bit when I'm in the club but they never do anything else, and one girl the other day came up to me said I was beautiful and then walked off before I could say anything, I mean seriously wtf is that about? It's just annoying because I don't know what I am expected to do any more, please advice.

Thanks.

P.s I a genuine confused person who needs advice (not a troll).
    Just don't bother in clubs? Or are you going to the clubs to try and get a leg over?

(Original post by Tootles)
    Just don't bother in clubs? Or are you going to the clubs to try and get a leg over?
    No i'm not going specifically to a club just to get my leg over, it's more just because quite alot of people seem to do quite well in a club. And I just wanted to understand why these other people are doing well and I'm not with out sounding too arrogant. Because surely being good at getting girls in normal day to day life should mean in theory that I could in a club right? But it just dosn't happen FML!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No i'm not going specifically to a club just to get my leg over, it's more just because quite alot of people seem to do quite well in a club. And I just wanted to understand why these other people are doing well and I'm not with out sounding too arrogant. Because surely being good at getting girls in normal day to day life should mean in theory that I could in a club right? But it just dosn't happen FML!
    I'm 28 been to a club about 10 times, and I'm still a virgin, I do wish to get a girlfriend somehow but I don't like that place, even if you try to talk to a girl, they just don't seem polite.

ReputationRep:
    Smile, approach, take hand, spin around, pull in, kiss. Then say hello.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.