Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

17 year old boy falls off train after 'surfing it' for 3 miles (In essex) Watch

ReputationRep:
    A 13-year-old boy from Rochford, Essex, was caught train surfing in Southend in July and was brought before a court where he was given a four month referral order and ordered to pay £20 costs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz17MbjElUR
    Haha, £20

ReputationRep:
    Natural selection at work in modern human society
    Took the words straight out of my mouth

ReputationRep:
    The sad thing?

That almost certainley caused delays. I mean, couldn't he just have stumbled off a cliff?

Some selfish B****** threw themselves under a train last time I was in London and forced me to pay £2.75 for a magazine to read during the 2 hour delay!

ReputationRep:
    LAD

ReputationRep:
    Wow tsr really does know how to show compassion for human lives!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Assandun)
    Fellow Essex-lander!
    It always seems to happen around here...
    Woop, hey! I know, just a few months ago a friend of mine saw someone jump in front of a train at Basildon station. So he says anyway, I never saw it in the news... but I was there when my dad pulled a boy out of the track just before a train came, scary.

And also, this:
    A 13-year-old boy from Rochford, Essex, was caught train surfing in Southend in July and was brought before a court where he was given a four month referral order and ordered to pay £20 costs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz17NU6ans7

:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, what an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    What an idiot. Here's hoping he dies and doesn't get the oppourtunity to degenerate the gene pool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einheri)
    What an idiot. Here's hoping he dies and doesn't get the oppourtunity to degenerate the gene pool.
    I fear we're too late. This is Essex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    I fear we're too late. This is Essex.
    The only way is Essex

ReputationRep:
    Haters gonna hate.

ReputationRep:
    Glad he is okay but what a stupid stunt. I'd never hang off a train. I've hung off the oustide buses out of necessity in certain countries but why a train?? Why for no reason?

ReputationRep:
    nomination for an honorary darwin award? those who should've removed themselves from the gene pool but are still with us

ReputationRep:
    He needed a better Chinese Wax Job on his board.

ReputationRep:
    Only in essex.

ReputationRep:
    Darwin effect at play...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    If someone's that desperate to get "LAD points", then yes; natural selection at its' finest.
    GIRL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.