Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this a lot to eat? :/ Watch

ReputationRep:
    No, not at all.

ReputationRep:
    WOW!
    That's freaking massive, i'm not kidding.
    All i have for breakfast is a pot of muller yoghurt and 7min to finish it while driving.

ReputationRep:
    That's no good. Where's the black puddin'?

ReputationRep:
    Hell no!

Last fried breakfast I made for myself I had 4 bacon rashers, 3 sausages, 2 eggs, whole tin of beans, and 2 slices of toast.

And I'm skinny :banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lionslayer)
    WOW!
    That's freaking massive, i'm not kidding.
    All i have for breakfast is a pot of muller yoghurt and 7min to finish it while driving.
    How much do you weigh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sai4)
    Nice, whats your workout routine like?
    3 day split, day 1 arms and chest, day 2 legs, day 3 back and shoulders though I do it like 5 times a week lol, probably gonna split it further into one body part a day

Do boxing too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
    How much do you weigh?
    i weigh 67kg and i work out at the gym.
    i bench around 70kg - fairly average

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lionslayer)
    i weigh 67kg and i work out at the gym.
    i bench around 70kg - fairly average
    Hmmm ok, that's actually slightly more than I weigh and a little more than I bench

I was expecting you to be really light but I suppose even some fat people skip breakfast or eat very little.

ReputationRep:
    That's nothing! We all have different metabolisms, I eat like 4x as much as that (Big male tho haha).

Don't worry as long as it doesn't have negative effect on your health by you eating too much too often

Jack

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.