Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apassingfeeling)
    I lose all motivation and discipline when I'm at home! I'm always like 'oh, I'll just see what's on TV for fiiiiive minutes...' and then before I know it i've wasted an hour and done nothing
    Exactly what I'm doing at the moment, Oh I'll just check TSR and FB for 2 mins....an hour passes by. Wtf?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Exactly what I'm doing at the moment, Oh I'll just check TSR and FB for 2 mins....an hour passes by. Wtf?!
    The internet is the worst thing ever when you're trying to work. I can't have my laptop with me when I'm writing an essay or revising, if I have to type something up I always end up on Twitter or Facebook
    I've worked quite well today, but only because I went to the IC at 8am, am sitting in the quiet area and have made myself a timetable of what I'll be working on and when. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apassingfeeling)
    The internet is the worst thing ever when you're trying to work. I can't have my laptop with me when I'm writing an essay or revising, if I have to type something up I always end up on Twitter or Facebook
    I've worked quite well today, but only because I went to the IC at 8am, am sitting in the quiet area and have made myself a timetable of what I'll be working on and when. :getmecoat:
    I find that helps waste more time when I cba to revise :mmm:

I try to go online just to use MOLE but half the time I get distracted by something or other and waste hours :sigh: It's terrible...I'm glad I've only got 2 exams this month though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I find that helps waste more time when I cba to revise :mmm:

I try to go online just to use MOLE but half the time I get distracted by something or other and waste hours :sigh: It's terrible...I'm glad I've only got 2 exams this month though.
    I stuck to it quite well from 9-12, then I got hungry, and now I'm too tired to concentrate. Bah! I always do that with MOLE too, I go online to check something on there, open up all sorts of other websites and then I remember I'm meant to be doing work, but I can't remember what it was I wanted to check...

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to arrange a sponsored IC sleepover, see who can spend the longest sleepign in the IC without going home (lectures are allowed of course).
    Any ideas how we could get away with it?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.