Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to get close to someone from the INTERNET. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay, so love was a bit strong. But I do like him a lot. A lot. And tbh, our having not met doesn't mean that I haven't been able to extract the information I need to decide whether or not I fancy someone. Stranger things have happened.
    I know what you mean. I started talking to someone online, through messages etc and really started to like them. I think that its quite easy to do so, especially when you are messaging frequently and openly about stuff.

However, I would say that if you meet him, you may find that the attraction dissapears. You could find that he just didn't compare to the image of him that you had in your head; as things like mannerisms and body language all play an important role in whether you like someone or not...

Anyway, PM ME. I'll talk to you more about my experiences with this in private....

ReputationRep:
    Send him a picture of your boobies, fail proof plan

ReputationRep:
    What age are you? You cannot say you love someone you have not met.
    Also you said he is difficult to talk to...so what is the attraction?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.