Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    a happy, healthy family & to have seen the world.
    to have a love thats so real you can sense each other, even when you're not together. a love thats totally untouchable and perfect, that it feels like the rest of the world doesnt exist when we're together.
    i'm a hopeless romantic
    this. you've worded this so perfectly. besides this, I hope to make a life for myself as a medical doctor, travelling around the world meeting people in different circumstances, changing my outlook in life from the people I meet, learning and changing people's lives even if in the smallest way. I hope to leave a legacy. I don't ask for wealth but enough money so that I can give any children that I may have the best possible opportunities in life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poisnous_Tears)
    Too awesome quoting songs ive never heard. You've experienced all that-happiness? The proper stuff? Jesus, lucky you. It's easy to muddle what you want and need. I always thought what I wanted would make me happy. That's sort of why I want it in the first place
    Will have to have a youtube, 60/70s but damn fine.

The proper stuff indeed. It is a fine thing, passion, peace, caring, selflessness. Well worth it even if it cannot last.

I like your logic, sometimes though I've found that things you least expected come along and they make yu far happier than anything you thought you wanted before. Maybe I am easily distracted or content.....oo a shiny thing on some string

ReputationRep:
    A PhD, a nice family, and a Mustang '67 reg, cos there ****ing awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Money for security
    Lovely job
    Lovely family
    happiness

ReputationRep:
    hmmmmmmmm

How about a secular world

ReputationRep:
    To have a great family of my own, to have a job in which I earn enough to have a comfortable lifestyle, and for me and my loved ones to be happy and healthy =]

ReputationRep:
    to be in a good relationship,
    to either have a good design job working for a big company such as the BBC etc.
    Or my own successful graphic design company.
    I would also do photography as kind of thing on the side.

ReputationRep:
    Success, wealth and status.

ReputationRep:
    Travel! visit the rainforst, chine, india, italy, sweden, brazil, egyot, mozambique :love:

ReputationRep:
    A job I enjoy that provides me with the means to give the children I hope to have the same things I've been lucky enough to have growing up. I'd like to get married before I have the children too (to the guy whose children they are!) I guess what I want the most is a really happy, comfortable family life

ReputationRep:
    - A mediocre local band
    - A woman who makes me feel like I'm in high school again
    - A novel written in my old age
    - A load of awesome and visceral memories to look back on at the point of my death and genuinely think, "It's been a good ride, right?" And a whole family of friends around my death bed.

ReputationRep:
    I really have no idea, which is sometimes worrying.

ReputationRep:
    To do the things i enjoy the most

ReputationRep:
    to reach multiple orgasm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    A job I enjoy, a wife I love (and loves me), kids, nice house, a dog, a cat....just to be happy I guess? Normal stuff. :dontknow:

It used to be idealistic dreaming, but, hey, we all grow up sometime. :p:
    same for me.. but a dog and a husband instead of a wife :P

ReputationRep:
    to be on Jeremy Kyle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quirynn)
    I just wanna be happy.
    This , I could write husband , kids , degree etc but ultimately all I want is happiness.

ReputationRep:
    A happy marriage and children, and to become a psychology teacher. Gonna have to work hard and be extra nice to my boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    Happiness and love :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Happiness, nothin' else.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.