Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls who have a lot of fat around their stomach area Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xfactorfan)
    I'm sure I'm right in saying that girls build up fat mostly around their hips, bum and thigh region. And guys build up fat mostly around their stomach area.

so if a girl has a lot of fat around her stomach area, what does that mean? does it mean she's VERY fat, or she doesn't have the correct hormone balances, or what?
    Women have different body shapes, majority of women are usually a pear-ish shape - so more fat around bum, thighs and hips. Other shapes are hourglass (broad shoulders, larger chest, small waist, hips 2 inches bigger than chest), athletic (straight up and down, smaller hips, smaller bust, usually tall, slender, long legs, toned) and apple which is what you have described (fat carried around the stomach).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    But most girls are quite podgy.
    when their boobs and bum sag, and their stomach fat is sort of in 'rolls' of fat, that's when it's disgusting.

but some podge is preferable. there is a limit though and like i say, when it sags, it's disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    In relation to men, girls are pretty podgy.
    Generally good podge, but podge nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beci.please)
    In relation to men, girls are pretty podgy.
    Generally good podge, but podge nonetheless.
    I agree.

Podgy-podge-podge

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.