Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Early 2011 House of Commons meet Watch

• View Poll Results: When and where shall we get our meet on?
    Weekend 26/27 February
    16.22%
    Weekend 5/6 March
    10.81%
    Weekend 12/13 March
    10.81%
    Weekend 19/20 March
    13.51%
    Weekend 26/27 March
    16.22%
    Weekend 2/3 April
    29.73%
    Weekend 9/10 April
    27.03%
    London
    56.76%
    Birmingham
    18.92%
    North
    24.32%
    Not interested
    16.22%

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    What did it say? (No longer an MP)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=359

ReputationRep:
    Ill come if its in Salzburg!! ll even give you a free taste of Mozart...;D
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Haha, he speaks the truth.

You may get your leg over although the male to female ratio does not work in the males favour. I suggest battles to the death for honour and any wimminz that may come ^^

ReputationRep:
    I thought you left TSR, lol....
    Leaving TSR and leaving the HoC aren't the same thing! But I'm mostly not in here :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorno)
    Leaving TSR and leaving the HoC aren't the same thing! But I'm mostly not in here :shifty:
    I often see you rummaging through the house in the wee hours of the morning :ninja:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:

You may get your leg over although the male to female ratio does not work in the males favour. I suggest battles to the death for honour and any wimminz that may come ^^
    You can do that, and I'll keep the "wimminz" company. :cool:
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaran-j)
    You can do that, and I'll keep the "wimminz" company. :cool:
    Good move.

This said, last time there was only one wimminz and I'm pretty sure T&J ****ed her in a bush or something :dontknow:
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Haha this is true, well fair enough. :mmm:

Apparently you're here a lot in the early hours. Home sick? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Good move.

This said, last time there was only one wimminz and I'm pretty sure T&J ****ed her in a bush or something :dontknow:
    There were three ladies present one of whom went (literally) rolling in the grass of Hyde Park with T/J; the other engaged in muscular training with Big Bang Theory. Appropriate name non? Nyika had to sew up T/J's shirt after he broke it but remained aside from such activity.

ReputationRep:
    An unknown wimminz and Nyika if I remember correctly.

ReputationRep:
    There were three ladies present one of whom went (literally) rolling in the grass of Hyde Park with T/J; the other engaged in muscular training with Big Bang Theory. Appropriate name non? Nyika had to sew up T/J's shirt after he broke it but remained aside from such activity.
    Nah, it was Nyika doing the business with BBT. I'm sure she said something to me about not going for men at meets again before that happened as well... :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    Nah, it was Nyika doing the business with BBT. I'm sure she said something to me about not going for men at meets again before that happened as well... :unsure:
    Oh yes, that's right. She was knitting those tablet-shaped doll things that Brucie went Forsythe over. Did I imagine a third lady?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, that's right. She was knitting those tablet-shaped doll things that Brucie went Forsythe over. Did I imagine a third lady?
    Possibly, we do seem to have a bit of a sausagefest going on in the MHoC...

ReputationRep:

Speak for yourself, I reject the gender binary. As long as they're hot :ahee:

Also, if you're coming, I'll bring a syringe of adrenaline this time, just in case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    Speak for yourself, I reject the gender binary. As long as they're hot :ahee:

Also, if you're coming, I'll bring a syringe of adrenaline this time, just in case.
    A straight up 4 on the Kinsey Scale?

ReputationRep:
    Wha....? this thread just got so much better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    A straight up 4 on the Kinsey Scale?
    I'd probably say a 2.5

(Original post by Cardozo)
    Wha....? this thread just got so much better!
    Let me put it this way, Nick's summing up of the meet was tame compared to what went on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    Let me put it this way, Nick's summing up of the meet was tame compared to what went on!
    Was there not a write up of it? I remember pictures from one a couple of years back. I think I may make a special effort if cool **** really went down.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Kinsey Scale?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaran-j)
    Kinsey Scale?
    A simple scale of sexuality, devised by *mumblefirstname* Kinsey, the first psychologist to look into sexuality in detail. 1 is straight as an arrow, no homo. 7 is out-and-out, limp-wristed interior designers. Anything in between is a different level of bisexuality.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.