Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My mom is throwing me out of the house... Ain't got anywhere to go! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm. Bad.

ReputationRep:
    no mother will through her child out over world of warcraft,...

Troll..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student#254)
    It's not sad. I could easily say learning is sad. I learn in a different way cause I'm communicating with people all over Europe. I experience gaming, you don't.

Please don't comment on stuff you no nothing about.
    WAKE UP the world is changing in this position my parents would wipe the floor with me! I got a rolocking when i didn't get a part time job as well as college.I would be ashamed if i lived like this but this is me, i want ot be able to afford the nice things in life not infront of the TV screen.

What are you going to do in the future when your mum isn't there to do anything and everything for you?

COMMUNICATING is a big word to use with many different interpritations adn meanings not to mention context.

ReputationRep:
    Well done on the E :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Err. well just start your As over again and get AAAA this time and not UUUU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffinz)
    Lol you loser.

My brother did the exact same thing as you. In the end he uninstalled and gave me the discs to look after while he retook his first year.

Then he got addicted to Eve Online. He's 20, unemployed, no prospects, doesn't even talk to us, and is incredibly unpleasant.

I suggest you tell your Mum that she's right, that you're sorry, that you uninstall all online games you have, self-inflict a curfew (including internet cutoffs at 11pm so you physically can't use it), and then get some friends locally.

Good luck.
    I want to be friends (intimate friends) with you dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellybean91)
    Firstly, learn how to spell Mum, and then secondly, stop your trolling!!
    ¿Hablas español?

ReputationRep:
    Gutted.

ReputationRep:
    If you just spend all day sponging on WoW, then why do you call yourself "Student#254" in your username?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrose_ftw)
    please learn how to use the english language then attempt to troll again, bad bad attempt :no:

ReputationRep:
    i was in the same situation but the i injected my mom with used heroin needles and now she has AIDS and wants me to stay at home so we can spend the last years of her life together :borat:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    ¿Hablas español?
    !claro! ?y tu también? (no sé cómo hacer la punctuacion)

ReputationRep:
    Trollolol. Nice try, btw

ReputationRep:
    Pathetic that some people actually fall for this trollolol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.