Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How do we apply for accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow249)
    How do we apply for accomodation?
    you have to get the application form from the university of london website, print it out, fill it in and send it to the school of pharmacy deadline is the end of june I think hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile_10)
    you have to get the application form from the university of london website, print it out, fill it in and send it to the school of pharmacy deadline is the end of june I think hope that helps!
    Thanks! Gonna sort that out over easter lool! You done all of it? Like accommodation, finance and firmed on ucas?

ReputationRep:
    This is probably just me being blonde, but where exactly is the link for the form?

ReputationRep:
    brand new blog with tips for london freshers on how to do london properly on a student loan. check it out good luck with your applications.

http://studentlondon.tumblr.com/

ReputationRep:
    This is probably just me being blonde, but where exactly is the link for the form?
    http://www.halls.london.ac.uk/
    Ive firmed lsop on ucas and finished my student finance..going to send off my accomodation application this weekend hopefully! Have you looked at the halls yet?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.halls.london.ac.uk/
    Ive firmed lsop on ucas and finished my student finance..going to send off my accomodation application this weekend hopefully! Have you looked at the halls yet?
    Thanks! Yeah I have, and I want ensuite, so its between College Hall, International Hall and Commonwealth Hall, but International Hall doesn't include meals so might not take that!

Not sure, either between Commonwealth or College, but Commonwealth is closer and has more facilities, so leaning more towards that...

Which one did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Yeah I have, and I want ensuite, so its between College Hall, International Hall and Commonwealth Hall, but International Hall doesn't include meals so might not take that!

Not sure, either between Commonwealth or College, but Commonwealth is closer and has more facilities, so leaning more towards that...

Which one did you apply for?
    Commonwealth only has 3 en suite rooms available so its gonna be hard to get one there..college hall is the one if you want en suite..I'm thinking international because it's closer etc but I haven't decided properly. They all seem pretty cool so I'm not sure which ones my fave..and all of the halls are catered including international..I feel like I'm looking at different info to you :/ loll

ReputationRep:
    Commonwealth only has 3 en suite rooms available so its gonna be hard to get one there..college hall is the one if you want en suite..I'm thinking international because it's closer etc but I haven't decided properly. They all seem pretty cool so I'm not sure which ones my fave..and all of the halls are catered including international..I feel like I'm looking at different info to you :/ loll
    Ahh, might go for College then! Think I'd rather the walk then have to share a toilet and shower lol! Yeah, there all nice! College one looks quite spacious also! And International only has meals for the room with no ensuite. So if I wanted a studio, i.e. ensuite, then no meals...:

Single Study Bedroom (including meals)
    £24.50

Single Studio (no meals)
    £30.50

Double Studio (no meals)
    £34.50

Also, talk about BLOODY EXPENSIVE LOL! Thats London for ya though haa! I'm getting really excited now woop woop!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, might go for College then! Think I'd rather the walk then have to share a toilet and shower lol! Yeah, there all nice! College one looks quite spacious also! And International only has meals for the room with no ensuite. So if I wanted a studio, i.e. ensuite, then no meals...:

Single Study Bedroom (including meals)
    £24.50

Single Studio (no meals)
    £30.50

Double Studio (no meals)
    £34.50

Also, talk about BLOODY EXPENSIVE LOL! Thats London for ya though haa! I'm getting really excited now woop woop!
    loll the studios are for post grads :/..and yeah its soooo expensive! thats what puts me off college hall cause its like £230 a week..which is A LOT. :| I dunno if an en suite is worth like £70 extra.. aaah its so confusing. But yeah I'm mega excited too just hope I get the grades lol! are from around london btw or further out?

ReputationRep:
    loll the studios are for post grads :/..and yeah its soooo expensive! thats what puts me off college hall cause its like £230 a week..which is A LOT. :| I dunno if an en suite is worth like £70 extra.. aaah its so confusing. But yeah I'm mega excited too just hope I get the grades lol! are from around london btw or further out?
    Aww, damn me and my naiveity lol! Yeah thats true, but my mum said its ok cos it includes meals, and ensuite is really important to me hahaa! Yep, gotta get the grades deffo! Im outside London, in Essex, you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm outside london too well just..around reading . Yeah see thats what I'm thinking..it does include meals and en suite..hmmm its tempting..I would much rather have an en suite than share! Time to discuss with the parents loll..the food better be nice lol!

ReputationRep:
    Aww, damn me and my naiveity lol! Yeah thats true, but my mum said its ok cos it includes meals, and ensuite is really important to me hahaa! Yep, gotta get the grades deffo! Im outside London, in Essex, you?
    oops forgot to quote
    I'm outside london too well just..around reading . Yeah see thats what I'm thinking..it does include meals and en suite..hmmm its tempting..I would much rather have an en suite than share! Time to discuss with the parents loll..the food better be nice lol!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, we could both put down College, and then atleast we know another person when we get there haha! But International is about £171.50 a week, and College is £227.50 a week, and your only paying extra for ensuite really! Hmm, thats a big difference :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, we could both put down College, and then atleast we know another person when we get there haha! But International is about £171.50 a week, and College is £227.50 a week, and your only paying extra for ensuite really! Hmm, thats a big difference :/
    yep exactly thats what I was thinking, like £60 extra just for an en suite..aah its so difficult to decide! aaah yeah it would be I think I have to go through it all properly and then decide lol..long! at least we'll know someone at uni if not in halls haha

ReputationRep:
    yep exactly thats what I was thinking, like £60 extra just for an en suite..aah its so difficult to decide! aaah yeah it would be I think I have to go through it all properly and then decide lol..long! at least we'll know someone at uni if not in halls haha
    Yeah deffo! I told my dad the prices, and now he wants me to commute hahaaa! College seems more aesthetically pleasing compared to International, judging from online virtual tour! What did u think?

ReputationRep:
    I have also firmed SOP, I recently emailed the registry and she told me that they had not started the application process for accommodation and that they were going to post additional information, and not to apply yet, which was different to the information online mpharm pack, which said to apply before June 30th. So I am confused, can anyone help??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah deffo! I told my dad the prices, and now he wants me to commute hahaaa! College seems more aesthetically pleasing compared to International, judging from online virtual tour! What did u think?
    I'm thinking of putting international hall as my first choice and the others in a random order. Thing is it's really hard to get a place in halls but fingers crossed I get it. I live out of London so maybe..i don't mind as long as I get a place somewhere lol! But yeah college looks nicer ah well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ara33333)
    I have also firmed SOP, I recently emailed the registry and she told me that they had not started the application process for accommodation and that they were going to post additional information, and not to apply yet, which was different to the information online mpharm pack, which said to apply before June 30th. So I am confused, can anyone help??
    Heyy, I didn't know that I was going to send my accommodation application form off this weekend :/ what did she say exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, I didn't know that I was going to send my accommodation application form off this weekend :/ what did she say exactly?
    this is exactly what she emailed:

'We have not started the application procedure for accommodation yet – information will be sent to you shortly, so you need to wait until then to apply.'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.