Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    not lighter!
    i want to weigh more, but its impossible
    my weight is always up and down, was 7 stone 2 a few weeks ago so ive had to eat a load to get it back up
    Okay that makes more sense! My figure looks weird at this weight, still curvy but with pointy hips and a skinny back. I want just a few more pounds. Good luck with the weight gain- try complex carb snacks like oat bars, they're yummy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackshadow)
    I prefer chemistry.
    But where would Science be without maths? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    48kg and 5ft 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    Why the sad face?

I'm 5'3, 8 stone - slightly under these days actually. I think boobs weight a lot =\
    I want to gain weight :/ im too skinny lol
    i think everyone thinks the sad face is because i think im fat or something lol, when i think the opposite lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willum Infanta)
    I know some think this is a rude question but I'd just like to see what the general weight of everyone is, girls and boys...oh and height would be helpful too :teeth:

I weight 8st 6 (I do eat a lot of food but I just don't put anything on...
    and I'm 5"11 (may be 6"0 now last measured myself a couple of months ago)

I'm not insecure, i'm actually happy with my height and general weight (although I am aware I am skinny as)

snap! Im about 5' 11" and I also weigh about 8st 6lb.
    Ill on the very low end of the BMI scale (Underweight lol)

Ive tried putting on weight, but it just hasnt happened. Oh yeh an i do go to the gym I can bench 55kg which is my weight.

ReputationRep:
    155lb
    Dude
    6ft
    11% Bf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    But where would Science be without maths? :cool:
    Oh damn, you got me. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willum Infanta)
    I know some think this is a rude question but I'd just like to see what the general weight of everyone is, girls and boys...oh and height would be helpful too :teeth:

I weight 8st 6 (I do eat a lot of food but I just don't put anything on...
    and I'm 5"11 (may be 6"0 now last measured myself a couple of months ago)

I'm not insecure, i'm actually happy with my height and general weight (although I am aware I am skinny as)
    Weird i am 5'11 and 8st 6, i am the female version of you, as I can't put weight on either and i eat all day long ! I'm happy with my weight but sometimes would like a bit more curves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh wow)
    Okay that makes more sense! My figure looks weird at this weight, still curvy but with pointy hips and a skinny back. I want just a few more pounds. Good luck with the weight gain- try complex carb snacks like oat bars, they're yummy...
    SAME!
    I HATE my hips they like 'stick out' i want to be about 8 stone really

thanks for the tips

ReputationRep:
    5 ft 7 106lbs

ReputationRep:
    Also, its encouraging to see how many people there are here who are on the low end of the BMI scale , like me, I find it very hard to put on weight and it's nice to know i'm not alone

ReputationRep:
    i think everyone thinks the sad face is because i think im fat or something lol, when i think the opposite lol
    I need to aswell!
    loads of people say its easy to put on weight, but hard to lose it
    but thats rubbish i been tryna put on weight for ages. I been going gym 3-4 times a week doing just weights, ive been doing no cardio wat so ever and also eating alot, about 3500 calories per day. but I kinda gave up now cos i werent putting on weight and all the food and weight gain milkshake was costing so much!

ReputationRep:
    About 8st 10, 5ft 11.

Didn't think anyone could weigh much less than me but op has proved me wrong

ReputationRep:
    oh gosh I feel like a giant.

6'3, 15.5st and bmi of 19

To anyone here worried about their weight everyone is individual. Because I do a lot of running/climbing/marital arts I carry a lot of size but as long it is healthy, eg muscular weight, it's just a number

ReputationRep:
    17 stone and 6'2.
    Was 13 stone about a year ago, which was about right for me, then I moved next to a roll shop.

ReputationRep:
    5"7'
    8 stone in September, haven't weighed myself since then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamil1987)
    I need to aswell!
    loads of people say its easy to put on weight, but hard to lose it
    but thats rubbish i been tryna put on weight for ages. I been going gym 3-4 times a week doing just weights, ive been doing no cardio wat so ever and also eating alot, about 3500 calories per day. but I kinda gave up now cos i werent putting on weight and all the food and weight gain milkshake was costing so much!
    I agree!
    i go through phases where i try really hard to put on weight and nothing happens so i give up :/

it suckksss.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I was just curious. I guess it's better to want to gain weight than to lose it... You can eat loads of nice stuff and not worry about it, in a way

ReputationRep:
    5'7
    Jumping around 8st 12 and 9st.
    :/
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    12 stone 8lbs

5'4"

yes I realise I'm overweight. I've also had 3 kids in the past 5 years. I'm dealing with it don't worry - gym, healthier food, yadda yadda. I want to get down to 10 and a half stone, that'd be fine.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.