Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

....But some people are just ugly! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    It's quite annoying when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, fair enough it's quite true, but what's with people that give ugly people false hope, if they ask am I ugly, and they're ugly say it. Hate two-faced people, just be honest. Some people are just ugly, in the eye of everyone.
    You stupid piece of crap just because somebody looks ugly to you doesn't mean they are ugly. They may look beautiful through somebody else's eyes try looking at the world in a different way instead of your "look at me I don't give a **** about how people are going to feel, I'm going to have no consideration for them and crush there hope".
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    who's willing to bet that the OP is actually really ugly, and has just found out that all his friends have been lying to him about him not being ugly?

ReputationRep:
    I think the OP is on to something here.

Next time you see someone ugly - Look them straight in the face and say:

"You sir are one ugly ****"

On a serious not though, troll or not, if someone asks you whether they're ugly or not you should be completely honest.

Lets embrace ugliness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    That's my point. OP said some people are not attractive to anyone, I was illustrating that that's not true.
    He was attracted to her inner beauty, not her looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurie:))
    who's willing to bet that the OP is actually really ugly, and has just found out that all his friends have been lying to him about him not being ugly?
    Pictures on profile, everyone who's told me I'm good-looking has said it out of the blue, I never asked " do yo uthink I'm good-looking "......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    You stupid piece of crap just because somebody looks ugly to you doesn't mean they are ugly. They may look beautiful through somebody else's eyes try looking at the world in a different way instead of your "look at me I don't give a **** about how people are going to feel, I'm going to have no consideration for them and crush there hope".
    Some people are just ugly, there's a science behind it you douche lol ! you're trying to prove science !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    And most people are somewhere in the middle...what's your point OP?
    My point is that, some people are ugly in the eyes of everyone, obviously excluding inner beauty. And that you should be hoenst with people rather than giving them false hope and lying to them.

(Original post by meatzaper)
    lool so now everyone that is ugly happens to be a fat ginger chick??
    I was using that as an example of a ugly chick that would make me vomit.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Pictures on profile, everyone who's told me I'm good-looking has said it out of the blue, I never asked " do yo uthink I'm good-looking "......
    tbh your not all that good looking as you made yourself out to be. and how many people have suddenly turned to you and asked you if they were attractive, so that you consider yourself experienced in these matters?

ReputationRep:
    My point is that, some people are ugly in the eyes of everyone, obviously excluding inner beauty. And that you should be hoenst with people rather than giving them false hope and lying to them.

I was using that as an example of a ugly chick that would make me vomit.
    Why do you need to say anything at all - if someone's ugly - then so be it... no need to rub it in.
    I do concede your point of not going over the top and lying to them blatantly and saying they're beautiful...

ReputationRep:
    but I'm not ugly, so it's pointless. I'm talking about people that literally no-one will find good-looking. instead of lying to them, why not try fix the problem as much as you can rather than covering it up with lies?
    Oh aren't you nice and sorted, sitting there in your ivory tower mocking ugly people. Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. How on Earth is convincing them that they have no hope in their lives of ever being sexually or romantically satisfied going to 'fix' their problem? Unless your plan is to just convince them to commit suicide.

If you just put yourself in their shoes for a moment you will understand what an epic fail of a thread you just started lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxMaxMax)
    Oh aren't you nice and sorted, sitting there in your ivory tower mocking ugly people. Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. How on Earth is convincing them that they have no hope in their lives of ever being sexually or romantically satisfied going to 'fix' their problem? Unless your plan is to just convince them to commit suicide.

If you just put yourself in their shoes for a moment you will understand what an epic fail of a thread you just started lol.

Lol ugly people should **** off anyway, no-one finds them good-looking, less-confidence = more boring... eugh, waste of space TBH cull the ugliesss

ReputationRep:
    Well some people are blind. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    tbh your not all that good looking as you made yourself out to be. and how many people have suddenly turned to you and asked you if they were attractive, so that you consider yourself experienced in these matters?
    I'm not bothered about your opinion, because majority of girls think I'm good-looking. And I didn't make myself out to be anything, the thread related to me in no single way at all lol. It's the ugly insecure girls that ask me, if you're insecure you're always looking for re-assurance DUHHH

Maybe the phrase "ugly" should be ruled out in favour of the more politically correct "facially deficient" or "facially challenged"?

ReputationRep:
      Lmao. I snorted hot chocolate everywhere!
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      I'm not bothered about your opinion, because majority of girls think I'm good-looking. And I didn't make myself out to be anything, the thread related to me in no single way at all lol. It's the ugly insecure girls that ask me, if you're insecure you're always looking for re-assurance DUHHH
      majority of girls? you mean majority of girls that you know???

Oh God, I remember seeing that thread a couple of years back... wonder if they've ever had kids?

P.S. the groom never looks particularly happy in any of the photos... wonder why :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
        majority of girls? you mean majority of girls that you know???
        Yes, although I'm sure girls I don't know look at me and think hmm he's nice, just like any average looking person.

ReputationRep:
        It's quite annoying when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, fair enough it's quite true, but what's with people that give ugly people false hope, if they ask am I ugly, and they're ugly say it. Hate two-faced people, just be honest. Some people are just ugly, in the eye of everyone.
        You, sir, are a fool.

ReputationRep:
        The fear of criticism - One of the 6 Basic Fears of mankind. I agree with the OP, though if someone said "am I ugly".. i'll just say what do you think? they'll reply "yes".. and i'll just say "if you believe you're ugly then you probably are". Can't get any more truthful than that.

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.