Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you have any siblings or are you an only child? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a younger bro. i wish i had an older one too, i dont like being the eldest

ReputationRep:
    I have one younger brother. We get on a lot better now than we used to, as he used to get away with absolute murder whereas I, as the eldest, got the blame for EVERYTHING. Including when he got his head stuck in a flowerpot. And a t-shirt. And the stairs.

ReputationRep:
    Two older brothers...I'm South Asian..I'm sure some of you'll understand why that's :l

ReputationRep:
    I am an only child.

I wish I'd had a brother or sister when growing up - childhood was lonely

ReputationRep:
    2 younger sisters
    They drive me insane!

I plan on having children when Im older

ReputationRep:
    I have an older brother, I must say from observation it's much easier being the younger child. I'd never want to be an only child and I don't think my brother would either!
    I plan to have 2 kids (3 max) when I'm older.

ReputationRep:
    I have a younger sister, who's two and a half years younger than me. I like being the older one, because I can look out for her
    Also, I set the benchmark and she follows, which I think I prefer :P

ReputationRep:
    Younger bro. :boxing:

ReputationRep:
    I have one younger brother, who is quite fond of stealing my stuff and planting **** in my room.

ReputationRep:
    I have a twin brother (I am a girl) - you'd be surprised the amount of times we get asked, "Oh, so are you indentical then?".

Even if this wasn't the most stupid question in existence, he is 5'10" blonde, blue eyed and well built and I am 5', brunette and really petite.

I love my brother and we get on really well, though he can be really irritating sometimes (wanting me to cook but when I refuse, being too lazy and not eating anything, thus making me feel guilty and cooking for him anyway). He's also incredibly stubborn.
    But we totally know what each other are thinking all the time and only have to give a look to each other and know what is going on. It would've been so lonely to be an only child.

I want to have the same set-up when I have kids; min/max will be two and they WILL be twins, boy and a girl. They just HAVE to be!

I actually also have a half sister, but only found that out recently by snooping on fb and finding my dad on it (haven't seen him in years) and saw pictures of a girl, captioned "my long lost daughter". That was weird.

ReputationRep:
    i have a older brother

op google china's one child policy

ReputationRep:
    I love being an only child, but have nothing to compare it to at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    I have an older brother and sister, I wouldn't want to be an only child considering my sis is kinda like a best friend to me.

ReputationRep:
    Siblings but not speaking to any of them so it feels like I'm an only child

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    I have an older sister but I feel like an only child.
    This.

I have an older sister, but she moved out a while ago.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an only child I don't mind tbh but I like my own company a bit too much I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    I have two siblings. Older sister and brother.

No, I am not the spoilt, favourite youngest child.

ReputationRep:
    Grew up with my brother and have 3 half brothers.

Haven't seen hide nor hair of any resemblance of 'blood' family for 3 1/2 years now so I don't know what I'd consider myself as..

An orphan? (Well my parents aren't dead but one's disowned me and one clearly has their hands busy with their 3 other children to even think about sending me a measly card for my 20th..)

/Rant.

ReputationRep:
    I got 2 older sisters & 2 younger ones who are twins.

I am in the middle -_- Not the best feeling ever! Always get stuck in the middle.

I sometimes feel like Malcolm in the Middle.

But I do eventually see myself with kids, most likely 3 kids

ReputationRep:
    I have one younger sister and growing up always would have liked an older brother too. I would like to have as many children as I can afford to and provide for when I'm married, but definately at least four.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.