Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My hairstyle ok as it is? or change. Pics Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'd leave it Looks hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEETS)
    As I said, this hairstyle is for 14-16 year olds.

You dont have to cut it mindlessly short, but lay off on the gel and whole spiky-texture thing...maybe cut the sides short and texture to top, of just leave it all ungelled ever

im 19 too btw, so my views arent as ancient and outdated as you might imagine
    So is it really that it doesn't suit my facial features or the fact that you think it is an immature haircut?

Because most people say it suits me/ looks good on me.

Sorry for all the Q's you have just confused me a little.

ReputationRep:
    I am a fan of messy hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheQuickestSilver)
    So is it really that it doesn't suit my facial features or the fact that you think it is an immature haircut?

Because most people say it suits me/ looks good on me.

Sorry for all the Q's you have just confused me a little.
    sorry abt that

what I mean is that your features seem too mature for this haircut...maybe you could try for a haircut that better suits your mature looks...

im only providing an opinion, and only because you asked for one. My opinion differs from others on this thread, as most of them havent seen your profile pic, which you have conveniently removed. As I mentioned before, its a good hairstyle on its own. Im sure you will get many other, differing opinions, and more importantly, if you're happy with the hair, then you you dont have to change at all.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheQuickestSilver)
    Attachment 93759

Attachment 93760

Attachment 93761

That's my hairstyle atm, do you think it's ok as it is? or time for a change? because I have had it a while and getting a bit bored of it now.

Cheers

p.s I blocked out my face because I don't want anyone I know seeing this haha .
    It's nice but it depends on your age, you could get away with it up until about 25 I'd say...

ReputationRep:
    It's good atleast you're not donning the homo-emo look British "men" seem to be styling after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEETS)
    sorry abt that

what I mean is that your features seem too mature for this haircut...maybe you could try for a haircut that better suits your mature looks...

im only providing an opinion, and only because you asked for one. My opinion differs from others on this thread, as most of them havent seen your profile pic, which you have conveniently removed. As I mentioned before, its a good hairstyle on its own. Im sure you will get many other, differing opinions, and more importantly, if you're happy with the hair, then you you dont have to change at all.

Hope this helps
    Cool, I wasn't having a go it just confused me a bit about it not suiting my features because no one has ever said that to me before, but I understand now and appreciate your opinion. Thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes a fresh look makes you feel better since "getting a bit bored of it now" seems like a bit of a push towards a new style...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueGenes)
    Sometimes a fresh look makes you feel better since "getting a bit bored of it now" seems like a bit of a push towards a new style...
    Yeah its just hard to know what style would suit me better though? and I don't really like going to the barbers unless I'm certain because they normally just mess it up :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, as a girl I'd advice you to leave it that way (I'm just so into hair like that - a bit messy ) but if you feel bored you may change it then. And I think no one here can tell you what to do, in the end it's your hair and your decision. Looks hot, though

Lin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lindchen)
    Oh, as a girl I'd advice you to leave it that way (I'm just so into hair like that - a bit messy ) but if you feel bored you may change it then. And I think no one here can tell you what to do, in the end it's your hair and your decision. Looks hot, though

Lin
    Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Your hair is fine but your face needs some work. But if i were you i would stop it with the gel though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paint-a-Picture)
    Your hair is fine but your face needs some work. But if i were you i would stop it with the gel though
    What do you mean my face needs some work? you can't even see it haha.

ReputationRep:
    I detect sarcasm

You have great texture fella. Good amount of weight at the top, sides and back make the style work well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    I detect sarcasm

You have great texture fella. Good amount of weight at the top, sides and back make the style work well.
    Yeah I thought it might have been haha,

and cheers bro.

ReputationRep:
    It's alright I suppose.

A trim and less hair gel, or whatever it is, will certainly make a difference. It'll seem slightly neater.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WildBerrySpirit)
    It's alright I suppose.

A trim and less hair gel, or whatever it is, will certainly make a difference. It'll seem slightly neater.
    Not after neat thanks, not in a corporate job yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeographyEllie)
    You have hot hair........and btw i think somebody jizzed in your eye???
    I'm sorry to be really annoying but the German in your sig is incorrect.

It should be 'Ich bin cool, weil ich Deutsch spreche!'

ReputationRep:
    personally me likes, yet the back looks a bit too long for the hairstyle. trim that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    Its nice but could do with a bit of a trim
    i like the style though
    Yeh i agree, maybe just a trim all over then all will be good
    x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.