Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sir Alex Ferguson's reaction to Blackpool game being postponed. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I hope City become the biggest club in Manchester by the end of this season.

Oh and you're a glory hunter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raz_Webster_MUFC)
    CORRECTED!

Two can play that game!
    Fair enough. You missed out something though. No resits for this exam. You fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Resonanse)
    No you didn't, you posted reasons you beleive are legitimate...doesn't mean anyone else believes they are, I certainly don't think your excuse is legitimate at all, in fact it just seems you're really, really desperate to try and prove said legitimacy, you've come across increasingly desperate since the OP.

Regardless, I don't understand this whole idea that you should support your local 'Premiership" club...

What a load of **** - you should support your local team [and by local I mean the team local to you when you start following Football] period. Why do they have to be in the Premiership? That's just as bad as being a Manure fan...and it's the kind of attitude slowly killing the lower divisions...
    Aye, well said. I don't REALLY support Man United (who I watch when they are on Sky), or my local team. I have no money to do either, if I did have the money I would probably go and suppport my local team - who are in the Bluesquare Premier, but I would still watch United on TV, and always have done.

But, I prefer to hold a season ticket for the local Rugby as opposed to the Football - and it pisses me off when people here say they don't support the local team, but instead 'support' Leeds Rhinos/ ST Helens. So I know how the local footy lot feel haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planar)
    Fair enough. You missed out something though. No resits for this exam. You fail
    When the examiner cannot grasp the English Language, what chance has the student got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    I hope City become the biggest club in Manchester by the end of this season.

Oh and you're a glory hunter
    Hope also suggests Desperation... Which also suggests you are a very jealous boy... BOOO!, poor effort...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raz_Webster_MUFC)
    Hope also suggests Desperation... Which also suggests you are a very jealous boy... BOOO!, poor effort...
    Jealous of what exactly? I actually take back my glory hunter comment seeing as Man U don't win anything anymore and won't this season either

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 4, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.