Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    when kirstys daughter was crying i felt like crying! lol
    and poor Ruth..she has been through a lot tbf but has messed Jay around a lot which isnt fair on him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    yess! Adam is so good looking, and she's really pretty.. although I was always a bit in awe of the wife beater's jaw. it was so perfectly square. :')
    I saw him in a restaurant in France once :love:.
    I was too scared to go ask him for his autograph though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tikkitak)
    Adam or the wife beater? Cos the wife beater ain't pretty...

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow! I'd just be like :O, i probably wouldn't dare either, ahah :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmjessop)
    Adam or the wife beater? Cos the wife beater ain't pretty...
    Haha . It was Adam. The wife beater wasn't in casualty back then! I don't like all these new characters - I miss the old ones! They always got rid of my favourite! Does anyone remember Guppy? He was lovely, but he ended up on drugs . And Abs. I think he may have died?

ReputationRep:
    Haha . It was Adam. The wife beater wasn't in casualty back then! I don't like all these new characters - I miss the old ones! They always got rid of my favourite! Does anyone remember Guppy? He was lovely, but he ended up on drugs . And Abs. I think he may have died?
    i miss Guppy

ReputationRep:
    Don't think Abs died. Guppy was cool, did he ever lose his virginity? Shame he started a coke habit, still Stitch was a ledge.

ReputationRep:
    I love casualty! Love it love it love it! My fav is ruth, she has issues and can be a *****, but she's just misunderstood!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    yess! Adam is so good looking, and she's really pretty.. although I was always a bit in awe of the wife beater's jaw. it was so perfectly square. :')
    Adam :coma:

I've been watching casualty for years, no idea why, but it just draws me in. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the blood/vomming at times though

I like Ruth too!

ReputationRep:
    I like it and I love Lenny, and I think if I get into medical school that's how I want to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fletchdd02)
    I like it and I love Lenny, and I think if I get into medical school that's how I want to be.
    :rofl: what is this?

Why do you want to be like someone else? He is a fictional character and I doubt that being insensitive like him would be really popular with your colleagues and patients.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVEE IT haha but i hate the fact summit new happens in every episode and not continued by the last episode... for example when the baby was called Zoe wt happend next? was the baby just left on her own when the mother ran away? i hate it when that happens u wait a week and they dont even mention anythin aboout the last episode!

ReputationRep:
    Can't stand Casualty, it's just the same as the equally crap Holby City!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    :rofl: what is this?

Why do you want to be like someone else? He is a fictional character and I doubt that being insensitive like him would be really popular with your colleagues and patients.
    He's still a good doctor though, obvioulsy i'm not going to be like him you pleb as i'm obviously my own person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Adam :coma:

I've been watching casualty for years, no idea why, but it just draws me in. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the blood/vomming at times though

I like Ruth too!
    Same! My dad and sister always used to watch it so I always watched it when I was younger :') and I do as well, despite her being a bit insane I feel sorry for her, cried when she got taken away haha and when Jay was being so nice and supportive to her! It was emotional

ReputationRep:
    I so hope Warren is dead.

ReputationRep:
    me too ^^

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide if I like Casualty at the moment, it's really exciting, but for the past few weeks its nearly made me cry every time :cry2:

The whole Kirsty thing would have been better if Adam had beaten up Warren instead of him being in a heap at the bottom of the stairs. I really hope she stays in it though and her and Adam get it on :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    It's weird but I hate the patient storylines. They're completely unrealistic (and I know the rest of it isn't exactly realistic, but some of them are just absurd and the actors are awful) and mean that less time is devoted to the staff-related storylines. Although I suppose it wouldn't have a point without the patients!

I love love love Adam and I really hope him & Kirsty get together. I'm still confused over what happened between Nick & Zoe though - did they just split up? Because they were all set to have this life together and then after what happened at the end of last series it's like they were never in a relationship at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I can't decide if I like Casualty at the moment, it's really exciting, but for the past few weeks its nearly made me cry every time :cry2:

The whole Kirsty thing would have been better if Adam had beaten up Warren instead of him being in a heap at the bottom of the stairs. I really hope she stays in it though and her and Adam get it on :sexface:
    I'm a bit bored of stereotypical roles on TV...if Kirsty pushed him down the stairs that actually makes her a very strong woman...and makes for far more interesting TV than a damsel in distress being rescued by the studly doctor

Anyway, the story line with the teacher and the kid was seriously :lolwut:. Otherwise an interesting episode, I hope this is the end of Warren but not Kirsty

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.