Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Emma Watson Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mya369)
    This is also what I have heard... From someone that went to the same school as her. How ironic!
    people love gossips...so what do tabloids do? make up stories don't believe everything you see in the tabloid.

Only people who know Emma truly know her personality, but so far IMO her personality is unique At least she's not on tabloids 24/7 like some ****ed up celebs who are full of botox and plastics!

ReputationRep:
    I love her
    She's classy, beautiful, intelligent, talented.
    Ahh, I'd be jealous but she comes across as too god damn nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobeTheHero)
    people love gossips...so what do tabloids do? make up stories don't believe everything you see in the tabloid.

Only people who know Emma truly know her personality, but so far IMO her personality is unique At least she's not on tabloids 24/7 like some ****ed up celebs who are full of botox and plastics!
    Eh? This opinion didn't come from a tabloid.

This person did know Emma, they went to the same school for a few years.

And ermm.. everyone's personality is unique.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mya369)
    This is also what I have heard... From someone that went to the same school as her. How ironic!
    My friend's, sister's friend (yes I know it's a bit of a long stretch!) sat next to her on a bus on the way to something a few years back. Apparently she went "Do you know who I am?" and she pretended not to, much to her annoyance :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I love Emma, she's lovely. I love her fashion sense, and she's a good 'role model'.

She has smart parents, and seems quite down to earth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karateworm)
    My friend's, sister's friend (yes I know it's a bit of a long stretch!) sat next to her on a bus on the way to something a few years back. Apparently she went "Do you know who I am?" and she pretended not to, much to her annoyance :rolleyes:
    :laugh:

I have a friend who has a friend who has a sister who has a cousin who has a friend who worked on the HP set as an extra. And she said Emma was totally rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)

I have a friend who has a friend who has a sister who has a cousin who has a friend who worked on the HP set as an extra. And she said Emma was totally rude.
    And that person is me And it's true, Emma is a huge *****, she actually said some really spiteful things about you behind your back to me.

ReputationRep:
    Here we f****** go again.

ReputationRep:
    I have to say she is my woman crush! I think she's awesome

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend who has seen her topless. Since that day he hasn't stopped talking about that experience.

ReputationRep:
    have heard on multiple accounts that she is not a very nice person

ReputationRep:

Yeh well I have a pen pal, who's old maths teacher's dog walker's maid of honour's great aunt says she saw Emma Watson actually eat a live puppy! :cool:

It's true I tell you! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for T-toe or whatever her username is lol

But yeah she's a good rolemodel, need more like her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)

Too late bro post #48.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)

She wouldn't flash her chamber of secrets?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh well I have a pen pal, who's old maths teacher's dog walker's maid of honour's great aunt says she saw Emma Watson actually eat a live puppy! :cool:

It's true I tell you! :rolleyes:
    I totally believe you .

ReputationRep:
    I totally believe you .
    ... and what's worse, she's not right for the part. In the book Hermoine is meant to be plain looking with big teeth and bushy hair... she's not meant to be hot! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Wow I didn't expect this thread to be so lively

ReputationRep:
    ... and what's worse, she's not right for the part. In the book Hermoine is meant to be plain looking with big teeth and bushy hair... she's not meant to be hot! :eek:
    OMFG. :eek: You're right.. Alert the media

(lol no seriously.. I think Hermione grew into her looks. The buck teeth disappeared in Goblet of Fire book.. And honestly, the hair hardly matters)

ReputationRep:
    I've heard from several people who have met her, that's she a hideously stuck up rah. She's beautiful, but by all accounts a massive *****.
    That's what I've heard too. A supply teacher I had for Maths in year 11 taught the Harry Potter kids and said Dan and Rupert were lovely but Emma didn't want to sit with the extras and was asking people if they knew who she was.
    She must be a better actress than I give her credit for because in interviews she comes across as lovely and gracious. I really want to like her, she's smart, pretty and has a pretty decent style (sometimes). But I feel a bit wary about her because she seems a bit *too* perfect. :dontknow:
    Don't like her new hair though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.