Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Canceled games you'd like to see revived? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    new game called dungeons coming out thats heavily based on DK. i really hope its good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOATkOaZMdk
    It sort of looks like a mix between Tower Defense and DK.

I was thyinking about it last night, and I would like a new 'Commandos' game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaturnVengeance)
    Multiplayer Battletech:
    Super Mario 64 2
    Donkey Kong Racing
    The former:
    That would be awesome. Unfortunately, it just wouldn't be "Nintendo" enough for me if they decided to bring it out on the Wii... unless they started re-selling the N64 controllers and you could play it using that. Then I might forgive them. But extra ports would need to be added on the console, and I doubt they'd do that. The GC controllers were far removed enough from the N64 controllers for my liking (a C-"stick"?!? Who the **** did they think they were kidding?").

The latter: Presumably as a sequel to Diddy Kong Racing? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Duke Nukem: Forev...oh wait.

ReputationRep:
    That Halo MMO :P

ReputationRep:
    Freespace 3 :moon:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Pirates of the Caribbean Armada of the Damned. RPGs and Pirates, what more could you want!? That game looked like it had so much potential, but Disney cancelled it yet decided Tron was a worthwhile endeavour. There's already rumour it may have been revived, so there's always hope [=

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not 'Highlander: The Game', some things are best left dead and buried. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Now back in development!

Dungeon Keeper 3
    There is going to be DK3

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    The Oddworld series </3

Stupid company turning to movies that aren't even about Oddworld :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingrudding)
    There is going to be DK3

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    http://www.keeperklan.com/forum.php

ReputationRep:
    Star Wars Battlefront III

ReputationRep:
    Full Throttle 2, Van buren, KOTOR III, HL 2

ReputationRep:
    That creepy Milo thing for Kinect. That boy was scary but I wanted my own ):

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Now back in development!

Dungeon Keeper 3
    (Original post by CB91)
    Yes. :coma:

I still play 2. :ahee:

I can't positive rep you people enough!

Still playing Dungeon Keeper 2!

Also, OP. Since when was Half life 2 - Episode 3 "Postponed"? It's just having a rather long development There WILL be HL2E3 news @ E3!

(Original post by Heraspax)
    That creepy Milo thing for Kinect. That boy was scary but I wanted my own ):
    The technology for Milo is going to be put into a game in the Fable world for release in the next 2 years, if I remember correctly from E3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllFallD0wn)
    I can't positive rep you people enough!

Still playing Dungeon Keeper 2!
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Hitman and Sly Racoon

ReputationRep:
    Not read all the posts...but any1 said JazzJackrabbit 3!!!!

(make it 2D tho like it should be!!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackemforever)
    Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside, Planetside.

You might be able to tell what I want from this post!

*EDIT* And please don't tell me that there is a version available through Sony. I want the original back, not the crappy new version.
    Planetside 2 is in development, maybe that'll be better :idea2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planar)
    Hitman and Sly Racoon
    Hitman was never canceled. Hitman 5 is in development and coming out next year, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    Hitman was never canceled. Hitman 5 is in development and coming out next year, I think.
    Is it coming out for PS3?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.