Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you like McDonald's ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    The smell from outside is almost beautiful, but the food is always dissapointing.

They ruined the nuggets by replacing the feet and eyes of old with chicken breast, then replaced the crispy batter with some kind of soggy cardboard rubbish.
    Same with the dougnouts, they replaced the old darkish sticky chocolate with cadburys' and made it infinitely inferior, but most people on here probably won't remember the old style food.

ReputationRep:
    Double cheeseburger, chips, coke - im sorted for the day.

ReputationRep:
    It is fair. I hate eating in, the atmosphere is crap. It is always a cheap and safe bet when out. I hate the whole element of forcing myself to say McChicken Sandwich or Mc this and that.

ReputationRep:
    everybody Thanks

ReputationRep:

How can you not like McChicken?

ReputationRep:
    yes mcdonalds is goooooood :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I love McDonalds, everyone does. It annoys me when people claim they hate it because it's "greasy" and "unhealthy". No, shut up. Get over yourself. Everyone loves McDonalds.
    Stop trying to make yourself sound fantastic for being above McDonalds.

Shut up and go eat a Big Mac

ReputationRep:
    I worked there for too long to enjoy it anymore. I have it on occasion if there's nothing else, I get pretty disgusted by it to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    My critique of McDonalds is that the food isn't meaty/filling enough. Plus the burgers never really look mouth-watering, do they. BK is a bit better in that respect - xl bacon double with cheese :sogood: I find cafes and kebab shops actually do nicer burgers with proper onions and salad.

ReputationRep:
    I am a fan of McDonalds. I was there only today (thank you, bus ticket w/ 1.99 Big Mac on the back)
    Despite the general "If you eat McDonald's today, you'll die tomorrow" stance, you have to admit that although it's generally made from ****, it tastes delicious

ReputationRep:
    I work there part-time and yes I like it. Cleaner than you think :L

ReputationRep:
    I do. It's just so good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 32...JAY)
    yes/no why?
    I'm 'king lovin it blud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilyking)
    burger king > mcdonalds
    agreed but the big tasty is awesome

ReputationRep:
    No. Just sometimes.

Not really a fan of fast food.

ReputationRep:
    For same reason TSR users like eating rubbish. You can eat the one in my plastic bag for three pounds. It's a bargain!!

ReputationRep:
    yes. because I love a mcbeefy burger. this makes me feel all :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Obviously a silly question.

ReputationRep:
    No, nay, never...no, nay, never, no more because:

1. It is unhealthy for me (junk food=a lot of calories but nothing really useful for my body just fats)
    2. It is unhealthy for the environment (there is a lot of heavily processed meat which pollutes the waters and the soil''mostly''.
    3. It is unethical (McDonald's was implied in many ethical issues which only shown the world how huge their thirst of profit is, and nothing else.
    4. It is bad for animals (they are kept in horrible conditions before being killed)
    5. It is unhealthy for the agriculture (Have you ever asked yourself how come every McDonald's product tastes the same in any fast-food is sold?)

ReputationRep:
    The Burgers in McDonalds are terrible. An extra large bacon double cheeseburger from Burger King is divine! The chips from McDonalds are ok, the coke is watered down. However if I'm going out and need something to eat and McDonalds is the closed place to eat I'd probably go there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.