Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Monteriggioni, Italy

ReputationRep:
    I want to live at home forever :') Haha, I know that sounds really pathetic, but all the people I love are here, there are loads of things to do and places to go, and I don't think I could ever leave this house/garden because it's gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to live in Canada for a bit, but I could never leave the UK for too long. I'd miss the countryside and frequent offers of tea.

ReputationRep:
    Someplace where the average summer temp is hitting 35+ degrees c. Preferably somewhere in Africa, by the ocean. Wouldn't mind Maldives, Mauritius or Bahamas either. Sun, sea and sand please :cool:

Realistically though, I'm fairly happy with Edinburgh, despite the perpetual wind...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OddThings)
    I'm asking this just for fun really,but I would like to live in quite a few places,but probably couldnt afford any of them.York really interests me,the buildings are really pretty and I have family there.But I also really like Berlin,as I went there a few weeks ago on work experience in a high school and loved it,the feel of the streets and the language.

So,over to you.
    The USA.

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere in the world: Chelsea, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA.

Anywhere in the UK: Either Chelsea, RBK&C, London or Belgravia, CoW, London.

ReputationRep:
    Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Prague.

ReputationRep:
    Central London, somewhere like Bloomsbury. For outside the UK: Paris, Florence and New York all appeal.

ReputationRep:
    I really liked Nuremburg when i went there for the Christmas Markets but my German isn't every good. I would love to live somewhere warm cos i don't really like the cold much, Florida or California maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Switzerland or Canada really Lovely places.

Or Italy for the coffee and cakes

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I love the outdoors so probably somewhere in the countryside, but CompSci-related work isn't particularly thriving in Snowdonia.

ReputationRep:
    Notting Hill
    Chelsea
    Kensington
    Holland Park
    Cambridge
    Oxford
    Leeds
    Middlesex
    Nottingham
    Brighton
    Anywhere nice in London/any other major England city
    Paris
    Rome
    Milan
    Madrid
    Switzerland
    Amsterdam
    New York
    Washington
    LA

Anywhere nice really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustSmile)
    Someplace where the average summer temp is hitting 35+ degrees c. Preferably somewhere in Africa, by the ocean. Wouldn't mind Maldives, Mauritius or Bahamas either. Sun, sea and sand please :cool:

Realistically though, I'm fairly happy with Edinburgh, despite the perpetual wind...
    I want to live in Edinburgh forever I might like to live in a little French village (if I had a car) or somewhere by the coast but not permanently.

ReputationRep:
    If I had to pick one place, probably Vancouver.

ReputationRep:
    australia

ReputationRep:
    New England - NFL and a small Rugby League interest around there.

or

Wellington (NZ) - Massive Rugby League interest.

Purely sport based.

ReputationRep:
    Id like to live in a rich home in a quiet area.

ReputationRep:
    Next to a massive lake in Australia, with ownership of a Jetski.
    Would be pretty cool.

ReputationRep:
    Dubai or New York with plenty of $$$ :bban:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.