Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

recommend me TV shows Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    Secret intelligence:

Nikita
    Chuck
    Leverage is definitely a must watch but it's not a secret intelligence agency
    Undercovers
    Covert affairs
    Chase - I love this one
    Do/did you watch 'the event'?

Police dramas:

Bluebloods - I like this
    Hawaii 5 0 - if you like police dramas then you would probably like this
    Detroit 187 - as above
    Rookie blue - I like this police drama

action:

No ordinary family - if you liked fantastic four then you will probably like this, the thing from fantastic four is on it as well.

Law:

The defenders - funny as well
    The whole truth - funny as well

The good thing about these recommendations are that 12 (yes 12) started this year (around September with two starting around june/may). 1 in 2007 and the other last year.I was going to highlight the mus watch but to be honest I enjoy pretty much all of them. Also, tell me what you think of them if you get to watch a episode/trailer of them.

ReputationRep:
    How i met your mother!!

ReputationRep:
    Brotherhood - so criminally underrated no one ever mentions it
    15 Storeys high
    The Trip
    The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret
    Oz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by westy89)
    Brotherhood
    The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret
    these look good, thanks the other three i've seen/have been mentioned already

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.