Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

would you stay talking to someone you loved al night? Watch

ReputationRep:
    yes but only if its nice romatical stuff. I'm not so keen on the staying up all night arguing. Like the other night me and my boyfriend had been out and he gets stuck on a point when he is drunk so we ended up arguing over uh.... absolutely nothing. Then we got home and it continued. then I fell asleep and he woke me up to tell me I didn't care what he thought and launched straight back into the non argument. That I can do without,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    I always get into arguments with my guy by the time it gets to 3/4/5am.

'What are you doing later?'
    'Well I have to be up at 8 to ______'
    '.... WHAT?!! WHY DIDN'Y YOU TELL ME!'
    'I wanted to talk to you '
    'awww... NO YOU IDIOT GO TO SLEEP NOW!'
    'NO, YOU GO TO SLEEP'

etc.
    I did that all the time when I was in a long distance relationship I was always sooo tired when I was in the school but I guess I lived for the conversations back then.

ReputationRep:
    Yes!

ReputationRep:
    Yurp, but then I get realllyy sleepy and drift off

ReputationRep:
    I do it with anyone who was interesting enough TBH. No love has to be involved.

ReputationRep:
    I have done. when my bf and i were having problems he would often come over late at night and we'd talk things through. Now we live together so we can talk at more civilized times, plus i work early so he understands my need for a good night sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I do miss it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prescilla)
    I did that all the time when I was in a long distance relationship I was always sooo tired when I was in the school but I guess I lived for the conversations back then.
    I'm not even in a long distance relationship, we just go to different schools.

I understand what you mean though, I feel like the day goes by in a blur and all I'm waiting for the evenings when we talk.

A tad unhealthy perhaps? But hey

ReputationRep:
    did before, not so much now

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit of an insomniac so I definitely could.

I used to do it when I was 16 but not so much any more.

ReputationRep:
    **** that. I get cranky without my 8-10 hours!

ReputationRep:
    depends on the topic and what I gotta do the day after otherwise I need my sleeeeep

ReputationRep:
    Only if they were dying, otherwise they'll still be there in the morning so I'm off for some sleep

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I stayed up till 6am chatting to my guy once

I was fairly tired after that. . . it's got to be said

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.