Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_At)
    heyyy congrats finally we can let go of all that anxiousness lol. may i ask wat ur offer is??
    thanks! well i do the IB, i'm not sure how this converts to a-levels but they asked for 66 in higher level chemistry and bio, 5 in higher level english and 38 overall.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. not sure if this would help anyone. I got offered biomedical science just few days back. Im international. Didnt have a great bmat score, 4.7,4.7, 3B.
    refreshed the page a few times, still have the word 'conditional'. anyways, im requesting to change to biotechnology due to difficulties of finding scholarships for biomed. hopefully they will approve
    good luck to all

ReputationRep:
    I got an email on friday saying I had an offer but UCAS still hasn't updated. Do they make mistakes?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarletrose92)
    I got an email on friday saying I had an offer but UCAS still hasn't updated. Do they make mistakes?!
    Did Imperial e-mail you personally to inform you of your offer? Also, did you have an interview for this course? I'm applying for Maths, yet have nothing yet from Imp, so just very curious to find how they are communicating with others =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mir3a)
    Did Imperial e-mail you personally to inform you of your offer? Also, did you have an interview for this course? I'm applying for Maths, yet have nothing yet from Imp, so just very curious to find how they are communicating with others =/
    Yes, Imperial emailed me on friday saying I had an offer and that it would update on UCAS track shortly but there's no change yet. No I don't think they interview for Biomed, aw I'm sure you'll hear soon, Imperial are known to take their time. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Yay my offer came as conditional on UCAS track! Is anyone here planning to go to the open day on the 16th?

ReputationRep:
    Yay my offer came as conditional on UCAS track! Is anyone here planning to go to the open day on the 16th?
    Hey I got an offer for biomed at Imperial too! I don't understand...they haven't given me further information about the open day yet :/ Although they mentioned in the 'you have been successful' e-mail that we needed to book our open day as they are 'popular'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter's sidekick)
    Hey I got an offer for biomed at Imperial too! I don't understand...they haven't given me further information about the open day yet :/ Although they mentioned in the 'you have been successful' e-mail that we needed to book our open day as they are 'popular'?
    Oooh yeah I recieved that email, I just sent an email to the life sciences department saying I wanted to book a place and they replied the next day saying they did and would send me details nearer to the 16th. Is there more than one open day? Apparently there are only 50 places for this course. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh yeah I recieved that email, I just sent an email to the life sciences department saying I wanted to book a place and they replied the next day saying they did and would send me details nearer to the 16th. Is there more than one open day? Apparently there are only 50 places for this course. :eek:
    I know that's why I was so shocked I got an offer! But ermm...they never replied to my e-mail. LOL. So I don"t know when to book coach tickets but my e-mail said 16th march.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter's sidekick)
    I know that's why I was so shocked I got an offer! But ermm...they never replied to my e-mail. LOL. So I don"t know when to book coach tickets but my e-mail said 16th march.
    Oh you should call them up! I got my email with the timetable and map a few days ago.

ReputationRep:
    Oh you should call them up! I got my email with the timetable and map a few days ago.
    hahaha. Yeah I called and they e-mailed it to me a few days ago too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.