Khan
    86.67%
    Maidana
    4.44%
    Dont know, will have to see
    8.89%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    I've paid for this event because I think it will go 12 rounds or late and I want to see how Khan does in his first test under Roach.

ATM, I'm planning to get a few hours kip on the sofa before getting up at 3.30amish. But might be persuaded to stay up late if anything's on the Sky Plus Planner
    Bet you'll be disappointed if it goes 1 round KO lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicz)
    Bet you'll be disappointed if it goes 1 round KO lol
    Not really as long as Khan wins. I'd rather pay the money for one round of boxing which actually has punches unlike three rounds of boxing with one boxer through one punch throughout. *coughHarrisoncough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Not really as long as Khan wins. I'd rather pay the money for one round of boxing which actually has punches unlike three rounds of boxing with one boxer through one punch throughout. *coughHarrisoncough*
    I was just thinking 'Harrison; when i was reading that lol. Apparantly he said he had a lot of money betted on round 3,although i think thats bs. Probs be showing off, even though i like Haye i want to see him get knocked out once. His so cocky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    There should be plenty, if I find one I will! If not just google something like khan vs maidana live stream or go to justin tv and search there.

No you dont have to download anything for online live streams. Ermm i'm not sure tbh about commentary,.
    http://www.atdhe.net/28850/watch-ami...marcos-madaina

Good quality

ReputationRep:
    Khan will get knocked out in 3-4 rounds, Mr Glass Jaw

Why would anyone pay for this lol, the best fight of the year was Pacquiao v Margarito and it was free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicz)
    Didn't see a thread for this and wanted to see what people think of the outcome?

Looking at the view in pictures (source: http://www.boxingfutures.com/news/12...ana-weigh-pics) Khan looks more phyiscally muscular. Although they practically weigh the same.

I'd like to see Khan knock the fudge out of this argentina guy.

EDIT // Fight seems late though 3am ish
    Hey i made a thread on this

This is discrimination, i'm going to protest.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching the Ortiz fight atm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedepressedchild)
    Anyone watching the Ortiz fight atm?
    Me, did'ya watch the heavy-weight fight?

ReputationRep:
    Draw my ass, Ortiz was all over him

ReputationRep:
    Thank youu

ReputationRep:
    well ortiz got robbed =\

ReputationRep:
    Lets hope Khan can demolish Maidaina like he's jabbing the pad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Me, did'ya watch the heavy-weight fight?
    OMG wtf a draw? Ortiz was owning him apart from the few rounds where he did get caught himself but i still think he should have won. ah retarded judges.

Yeah i did watch that heavyweight fight by the way. It just seemed like Taurus Sykes couldn't be arsed to fight lol.

ReputationRep:
    So tired...been up since 7 this morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedepressedchild)
    OMG wtf a draw? Ortiz was owning him apart from the few rounds where he did get caught himself but i still think he should have won. ah retarded judges.

Yeah i did watch that heavyweight fight by the way. It just seemed like Taurus Sykes couldn't be arsed to fight lol.
    Sykes wasn't really doing anything.......Ortiz knew he should've had that fight.

ReputationRep:
    Khans height and reach advantage is crazy!

ReputationRep:
    Khans army must be there in buckets with all those boos lol

What a sh*te entrance, I miss the Prince Naseem days where his entrance would steal the show

ReputationRep:
    Khan's left hook to the body in the 1st round was deffo a good start

ReputationRep:
    Khan seems to be working the jab nicely in the centre of the ring, just needs to keep off the ropes and use his reach advantage

ReputationRep:
    Khans got quicker, going in and out nicely

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.