Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I abnormally tall? :/ Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anita B. Studin)
    I'm about 5 1 so I'd probably come upto your belly button or something
    leave him alone, he is 15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diablo_James)
    I don't go to the gym but I do swim a fair bit, that's supposed to build your upper body
    Lift some weights too, stick to a consistent routine with a good diet. And swin for cardio.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and 6 ft 2 so yes you are tall for your age but no you are not abnormal.

ReputationRep:
    Get leg reduction surgery.

ReputationRep:
    One of my best friends is 6ft 8/9 tall. He plays for one of the best basketball teams in Spain and has played for the Spanish national team at the Youth Olympics.
    He does not really seem to have a problem with it. As long as you're okay with it, you should not have a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalB92)
    I'm 18 and 6 ft 2 so yes you are tall for your age but no you are not abnormal.
    6ft2 is perfect

ReputationRep:
    PSH, I'd love a guy that tall.
    It's a shame you're a kid.

ReputationRep:
    Are your relatives tall too? Some races are also very tall. Were you always tall for your age or is this recent? Do you have eyesight or back problems? Get a check up by your gp and an eye test and if these are fine relax and enjoy it. ask school to help make sure your desk and seating at school are the correct height so you dont get back problems

ReputationRep:
    It's tall but not anything 'unusual'. I bet almost everyone here knows someone of that height - guy at my school was 6'7 at your age and he didn't grow much beyond that.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously mate, get into basketball or boxing, or long jump or something - you could really excell at sports!

But dont worry though, think of it positively! I love being tall, sure im not as tall as you but it comes with more benefits than negatives. How tall are your parents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amime)
    :erm: i will
    Thanks for your support, man.

ReputationRep:
    I don't go to the gym but I do swim a fair bit, that's supposed to build your upper body
    Dw! you're only 15, you'll fill out as you get older - just enjoy life atm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Seriously mate, get into basketball or boxing, or long jump or something - you could really excell at sports!

But dont worry though, think of it positively! I love being tall, sure im not as tall as you but it comes with more benefits than negatives. How tall are your parents?
    my mum is 5ft 7 (I think)
    my dad is 6ft 5 and a half

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    Thanks for your support, man.
    I got your back bruv. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Grow a few more inches, hit the gym, bulk up, join the wwe. You could be the next Kane, Undertaker or Big show. Everyone will love you
    http://www.thfire.com/wp-content/upl...Undertaker.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry too much about it, OP. Height has positive effects on men's lives, you'll soon find out the truth of that statement. Real frustration comes for those who are too short. I'm 6'3 and happy and so can you. You might suffer on cheap airplane seats though

ReputationRep:
    Walk on your knees and then you will be normal height.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Grow a few more inches, hit the gym, bulk up, join the wwe. You could be the next Kane, Undertaker or Big show. Everyone will love you
    http://www.thfire.com/wp-content/upl...Undertaker.jpg
    I have actually met "Undertaker" before, it was nice to meet someone who looks me straight in the eye

ReputationRep:
    I have actually met "Undertaker" before, it was nice to meet someone who looks me straight in the eye
    Youve met...the undertaker:eek::eek:
    I have never been jealous of anyone on TSR until now. Where did you meet him? Whats he like? Does he look big in real life (although he probably wont look so big to you.) I am very jealous. Im so jealous, i have to swear at you, you...you... you ***** (no offence )

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Have you really? Whats he like? He's meant to be one of the nicest guys

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.