Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cher and Cheryl ?? & white people acting black? Watch

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: Is this the same girl from yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    I wonder how many White people have to 'act Black' before it becomes 'acting White' or simply disassociated with colour...
    infinity plus one.... or untill everyone is light brown....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meatzaper)
    you said the P word
    isnt that a beauty? pakman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hot.Chocolate)
    isnt that a beauty? pakman
    ahh wakka wakka to you too

ReputationRep:
    There's no such thing as acting black. Will Smith and Ian Wright don't 'act black'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meatzaper)
    Why do people seem to care so much and are so heavily influenced by Cher and Cheryl?? I've seen a couple of threads that mention things they have said or done.... In london (well where I live anyway) no one really cares because there are tons of crazy white people running around thinking they are black... if you are one of these people why do u do it??
    Yes but black in the UK is more than a matter of culture, of how you talk and act and think and dress. This is the mistake that whites like Cher and Cheryl make, who are white but try to act black. It is how white people act towards you because of how you look.

Yes, Black people do have a culture of its own that is noticeably different from the mainstream. But that culture is a side effect of being black, not the cause of what makes people black.

ReputationRep:
    Are you referring to the singer of "I Got You Babe", "Believe" et al? If not and referring to that rancid little chihuahua Cher LLoyd then please remember to add the surname.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.