Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think the coalition or the Lib-Dems will try or talk about making weed legal?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Seems unlikely to me, as it's just not a big enough issue at the moment. Give it a few years, a recovered economy and drug-related offences coming back into the news and maybe MPs will start looking at it then. Though if it were to be legalised, I would be v surprised if it came from the Tories!

ReputationRep:
    I think there are more pressing issues than the legalisation of weed so logistically it wouldn't be possible to discuss it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_zed)
    In that case, lets also outlaw ignorance.
    Big concerns on amount of prisons in the country..

ReputationRep:
    Nick Clegg said he wanted to losen the laws on weed, and listen to the scientists more (who want to make it legal).

Most important thing you ahve to note is, it was nick clegg who said this... :|

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.