Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you believe someone who says they had sex 7 times Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R3L4Y)
    a rational explanation maybe that maybe he/she got into the same uni with their bf/gf...since back at home they didn't really have that much privacy..and uni IS an exciting new experience...esp if they have their own private rooms...it all adds up to the excitement...and it has been proven that people can have sex more than once a day so...I'd say its possible...especially if they only just started f***ing to get intimate
    Someone's sex life isn't that great then :rolleyes:

(Original post by R3L4Y)
    a rational explanation maybe that maybe he/she got into the same uni with their bf/gf...since back at home they didn't really have that much privacy..and uni IS an exciting new experience...esp if they have their own private rooms...it all adds up to the excitement...and it has been proven that people can have sex more than once a day so...I'd say its possible...especially if they only just started f***ing to get intimate
    That sounds like me and my bf :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Erm no, moderators would also have warned me had I done that. Maybe people just like my posts... :erm:

I got 47 on one once...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2#post28468462
    I meant did you ask the 7 girls you slept with in freshers? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuffles)
    Someone's sex life isn't that great then :rolleyes:
    no no...lol ..you don't understand...I've done extensive research in the field and would like to think it was me, who, in the end, proved it.

Spoiler:
    Show

Anyone willing to learn here is an Excerpt from the 2010 Experiment#185

Dialogue between the 2 (human) test subjects I based this on: (somehow in my head these test subjects have an american southern accent lol I blame true blood)

Subject 1 (female): That - was - amazing. Can barely move!..[smiles and then gets serious] oh well, don't worry. I'll fully understand If you want to sleep now. heh! it must be physically impossible for you to go again.
    Subject 2(male) [ feeling challenged]: you couldn't be more wrong.

Experiment#185 successful

ReputationRep:
    It depends on his morals, a decent human being no, someone who dosn't mind sleeping with completly wasted girls simple.

ReputationRep:
    Guy in question paid for all of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R3L4Y)
    no no...lol ..you don't understand...I've done extensive research in the field and would like to think it was me, who, in the end, proved it.

Spoiler:
    Show

Anyone willing to learn here is an Excerpt from the 2010 Experiment#185

Dialogue between the 2 (human) test subjects I based this on: (somehow in my head these test subjects have an american southern accent lol I blame true blood)

Subject 1 (female): That - was - amazing. Can barely move!..[smiles and then gets serious] oh well, don't worry. I'll fully understand If you want to sleep now. heh! it must be physically impossible for you to go again.
    Subject 2(male) [ feeling challenged]: you couldn't be more wrong.

Experiment#185 successful
    You've gone from a loner virgin to awesome in one post

ReputationRep:
    LAD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyBored)
    Who cares, sex is sex. You can apply subjective meaning like a magnet to a fridge all day. It's a function, an activity and if you want to reproduce, a utility. In all cases - You *** - then it's job done.
    I wasn't talking about the action.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuffles)
    You've gone from a loner virgin to awesome in one post
    Thanks... I mean what can I say? ..You are absolutely right.:closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    If you collectively added up the number of times most people on H&R have had sex, it wouldnt even equal 7.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really get how so many of you can find this so unbelievable. If you haven't ****ed 7+ times in a day, you're not living right.

ReputationRep:
    He probably went to the University of Essex? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Wait a minute, Why do you actually care?

(Original post by Too Drunk)
    It depends on his morals, a decent human being no, someone who dosn't mind sleeping with completly wasted girls simple.
    It depends on the physical stamina and likelihood of pulling one every night.

ReputationRep:
    Mayba ha had sax wath has garlfraand savan tamas.

ReputationRep:
    Very probable. When people get oppurtunities like that they go a bit mental. It's the same at any big event, festival etc. People do it for the hell of it.

(Original post by natashapt)
    Very probable. When people get oppurtunities like that they go a bit mental. It's the same at any big event, festival etc. People do it for the hell of it.
    Seven times is still a little excessive even if presented with the opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Seven times is still a little excessive even if presented with the opportunity.
    I guess, maybe they just like sex a lot Who knows, i'd be exhausted hahaha.

(Original post by natashapt)
    I guess, maybe they just like sex a lot Who knows, i'd be exhausted hahaha.
    Girls get tired after sex? That's news to me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.