Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MylesXD)
    Congratulates , what else you applying for?, are you just applying for Computer Science Bsc?
    Just comp sci Meng (I think its meng XD)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coda)
    Anyone got an offer yet?
    Yeah 2 people have, and its offical :rolleyes: not like the first troll

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer: AAB.

Gunna need a miracle to get that. Hoping they might be a LITTLE lenient if I get ABB. We'll see. But I'm so please they've given me an offer, gotta work hard now though! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themagicpiano)
    I've got an offer: AAB.

Gunna need a miracle to get that. Hoping they might be a LITTLE lenient if I get ABB. We'll see. But I'm so please they've given me an offer, gotta work hard now though! :P
    When did you get the offer? and whats your prediction and what course your applying for [s]laugh[\s] loads of questions lol

ReputationRep:
    When did you get the offer? and whats your prediction and what course your applying for [s]laugh[\s] loads of questions lol
    I got the offers on the 21st. I'm predicted A in ICT, A in Maths and B in Business (although I fear I might only get a B in maths, hope they still let me in if I do!). I'm applying for Computer Science with Management.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah 2 people have, and its offical :rolleyes: not like the first troll
    I swear you sit there refreshing all the computer science threads. You seem to reply and quote me whenever I post in one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coda)
    I swear you sit there refreshing all the computer science threads. You seem to reply and quote me whenever I post in one!
    :erm: Sorry!, and next time i wont answer your question

ReputationRep:
    Also got an offer AAB - reapplicant though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hct1802)
    Starting to get worried that they haven’t got back to me King’s will probably be my first choice if I don’t do well enough in Jan to put Warwick (AAA) as my firm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coda)
    Starting to get worried that they haven’t got back to me King’s will probably be my first choice if I don’t do well enough in Jan to put Warwick (AAA) as my firm
    Firstly, Warwick would probably let you in with AAB, I was thinking of applying there and spoke to them about getting AAB, I was only put off applying there as I didn't want two ones who would NEED AAB.

Secondly, King's give out most offers in January, it's just the people who applied early and who they are quite impressed with who they give offers to early.

So don't worry about either, it'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hct1802)
    Hey do you know anyone else who is applying for the course?

and also will kings be your firm or will you be going to Cardiff?

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer, YEY

ReputationRep:
    nice looks like im getting rejected soon

ReputationRep:
    You Firming?
    I don't know yet. I'm waiting for UCL...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.