Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Terrorist Attacks in Sweden are by the CIA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    I think you have got it wrong...

The CIA, under direct orders from the first Black President* of the USA were sent to Sweden to bomb a shopping centre / street during the height of festive shopping in order to alter the detainment and sentencing of Jullian Assange in Sweden as there could be some problems behind closed doors relating to freedom of speech, what the US have said about them or some other issue yet to come out in the many Wikileaks docs. This is also not a solid fact it is someones opinion but it could make sense depending on various factors which have not been presented yet, hense the tin foil hat references

What i think hes on about
    Damn, was sure I had hit that nail on the head. -_- Well, I think mine sounds more plausible!

ReputationRep:
    the OP is 100% right. all you others are brainwashed haha BBC own you ahahhaha

ReputationRep:
    Muslims have let off like 17,000 bombs since 9/11, it's hardly that surprising that 1 ended up in Sweden when they have such a large Muslim minority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Shut up.
    I pay you for getting your mouth busy with my longish beast so, WORK!!

ReputationRep:
    People actually believe this?

How can this be about Assange's extradition? He's in jail in England, not Sweden.

ReputationRep:
    I like the idea that the CIA are these wraith-like entities of unswerving stealth and ability, and yet they still have to do this stuff. Surely if they, as you seem to be suggesting, have the ability to kill anyone, bomb anything, at any time, they wouldn't have problems anyway? Wikileaks would have been taken down a day after it were put up, Assange would be in a ditch, and no one would know anything because the CIA are so damn good.

Except obviously you know about them, so either they aren't that good or... my god... it can only be...

You're one of them!!!

ReputationRep:
    Prior to the explosion a Swedish news agency received an e-mail (now known to be the bomber himself) threatening them over their silence during the Mohammed cartoon episode & their presence in Afghanistan (Yes, they have troops there).

There are you reasons. ****ing stupid mongoloids like you shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Well I personally think it was all the other muppets gunning for that damn swedish chef.......

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.