Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

William and Kate release official engagement photograph Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    I assume you are the one who neg repped me for this.
    I didn't neg rep you though I hate people who neg-rep for no genuine reason and without explaining why or any warning...

You arent getting what I mean, most "normal" people may want family and friends to know about their wedding, but such high profile people like these its been known for ages about their engagement and they have loads of possible pictures they can use.
    I personally think it's a tradition and it should carry on. It's not their fault if the media get excited - if people want to see the picture, the couple would have to release the picture ...

In their case this is likely for EXTRA media attention as its not as if they didnt have enough already.
    ... but I do get your point and I'm already slightly annoyed by how much it's being covered - I didn't know people cared so much!

ReputationRep:
    I think the pics are beautiful but Kate isn't all that. I don't think the marriage will last long, he most likely will cheat on her.

ReputationRep:
    It looks like a Wii advert, all neutral colours and smiles.

Quite offensive in its inoffensiveness - that's Mario Testino.

ReputationRep:
    Will looks rather uncomfortable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovely88)
    I think the pics are beautiful but Kate isn't all that. I don't think the marriage will last long, he most likely will cheat on her.
    Tbh, she is ****ing hot. But still, i would prefer our current Queen to be Queen forever lol, i can't really imagine anyone else being monarch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirin?)
    Tbh, she is ****ing hot. But still, i would prefer our current Queen to be Queen forever lol, i can't really imagine anyone else being monarch.
    Nah she just average, she got the height but no curves or lips. If see what exes the prince has gone out before, you would think why he ended up with her lol.

ReputationRep:
    Cute photo

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the fact that this is heavily edited (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...irbrushed.html), I think the glamorous couple image won't bode well with those who are going to lose their jobs under the Con Dem government next year. The carefully positioned ring is just a reminder of how their lives are completely alien to ours. The fascination that some people have for them is bizarre.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Oh, their babies are going to be so beautiful! No more horsey types hopefully!

(Original post by basketofsnakes)
    I can't believe the prince is marrying that heathen, a commoner!

it's a disgrace
    The British aristocracy have run out of relatives to interbreed with.

ReputationRep:
    Lol when she divorces him and leaves him for Mohamed Al Fayed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.