The Student Room Group

Having a night stand with a classmate, YES OR NOT?

Scroll to see replies

No..........t yet :mmm:
Reply 41
Original post by rawwwwr!
Why would you change courses just because of one person? :lolwut:

Cause it didn't end well, he suddenly remembered he had a girlfriend and it was just really awkward. We had a group presentation/work to do together and it just seemed easier to walk away and start fresh.
So did OP do it then?

How was it?
Original post by unistudent11
So did OP do it then?

How was it?

OP is a troll so probably not.
Reply 44
Original post by ktlaurenroe
I personally find it awkward that he promised a lot less than he gave. I'm not talking about the actual sex, because everyone's different and you can never really predict how it's going to go, but things he really could have avoided saying beforehand. Two examples: slight penis length exaggeration, and of course by slight I mean huge. And, he regularly bragged about his body being amazing and having a six pack (he didn't).
That was why in my particular instance I just found it too awkward to face up to afterwards.
If it'd just been a regular one night stand I probably would've been a bit awkward but I wouldn't intentionally make it awkward.

Oh, and I didn't ignore him in real life or anything. I just ignored his texts where he'd ask me if I wanted to "meet up" again, etc. I'm not that harsh.

Sound like a pair of idiots.
Reply 45
how so?

Him for braggign about beign big and having a 6 pack and you for beign disapointed when he never. Also for just wanting to sleep with the type of person who brags about having a six pack, is he 14 or something?
oh right haha. nah, it's a longer story than that. it wasn't exactly like "i've got a six pack, wanna sleep with me?" "sure!" he just mentioned it soon before, and pretty much bragged about it. so when i found out i just felt so awkward, and embarrassed for him haha, i just thought it'd be easier to ignore him afterwards, i dont really see him in real life, so. for other reasons as well as that i didn't really want to see him again anyway, so.

Haha! I love this, so in short, he claimed he was hot, he weren't, you boyed him off. Smooooth.
We still haven't heard from the OP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending