Having a night stand with a classmate, YES OR NOT? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, then you can be late to class together. :lovedup2:

ReputationRep:
    No..........t yet :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawwwwr!)
    Why would you change courses just because of one person? :lolwut:
    Cause it didn't end well, he suddenly remembered he had a girlfriend and it was just really awkward. We had a group presentation/work to do together and it just seemed easier to walk away and start fresh.

ReputationRep:
    So did OP do it then?

How was it?

(Original post by unistudent11)
    So did OP do it then?

How was it?
    OP is a troll so probably not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    I personally find it awkward that he promised a lot less than he gave. I'm not talking about the actual sex, because everyone's different and you can never really predict how it's going to go, but things he really could have avoided saying beforehand. Two examples: slight penis length exaggeration, and of course by slight I mean huge. And, he regularly bragged about his body being amazing and having a six pack (he didn't).
    That was why in my particular instance I just found it too awkward to face up to afterwards.
    If it'd just been a regular one night stand I probably would've been a bit awkward but I wouldn't intentionally make it awkward.

Oh, and I didn't ignore him in real life or anything. I just ignored his texts where he'd ask me if I wanted to "meet up" again, etc. I'm not that harsh.
    Sound like a pair of idiots.

ReputationRep:
    how so?
    Him for braggign about beign big and having a 6 pack and you for beign disapointed when he never. Also for just wanting to sleep with the type of person who brags about having a six pack, is he 14 or something?

ReputationRep:
    oh right haha. nah, it's a longer story than that. it wasn't exactly like "i've got a six pack, wanna sleep with me?" "sure!" he just mentioned it soon before, and pretty much bragged about it. so when i found out i just felt so awkward, and embarrassed for him haha, i just thought it'd be easier to ignore him afterwards, i dont really see him in real life, so. for other reasons as well as that i didn't really want to see him again anyway, so.
    Haha! I love this, so in short, he claimed he was hot, he weren't, you boyed him off. Smooooth.
    • TSR Support Team

We still haven't heard from the OP

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.