The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I feel so bad I'm really loud in bed and I have sex at my boyfriend's house, at my parent's house (well my home as well for the last 18 years), and at my uni accomodation :s-smilie:

It's not like I have anywhere else to have sex. I like sex :s-smilie:

And if we only slept together when people were out we would never sleep together...

What are you meant to do if you can't help being loud? Just putting it out there... If your sister is having sex when you're trying to sleep, fair enough that's inconsiderate but maybe you should be a bit more understanding.. I mean she might not be able to help being noisy, and how often is noone in the house? Especially with a new baby I bet it (and therefore at least 1 adult) is always in the house.

Ah I feel bad now my boyfriend has little brothers and sisters and everything. At least his room is in the attic.
Original post by Anonymous
I feel so bad I'm really loud in bed and I have sex at my boyfriend's house, at my parent's house (well my home as well for the last 18 years), and at my uni accomodation :s-smilie:

It's not like I have anywhere else to have sex. I like sex :s-smilie:

And if we only slept together when people were out we would never sleep together...

What are you meant to do if you can't help being loud? Just putting it out there... If your sister is having sex when you're trying to sleep, fair enough that's inconsiderate but maybe you should be a bit more understanding.. I mean she might not be able to help being noisy, and how often is noone in the house? Especially with a new baby I bet it (and therefore at least 1 adult) is always in the house.

Ah I feel bad now my boyfriend has little brothers and sisters and everything. At least his room is in the attic.

I do have sex with my boydriend round his house and mine. And I CAN help be quiet. You dont have to make noise to make sex better. It might be more fun, yeah, but seriously you CAN definitely help being loud. Or at least, try to reduce the noise.

Noone cares how much you love sex and where you want to have sex, just don't scream so loud that everyoen can hear it. You don't car ebut other people care and they get annoyed even though they don't say it. At uni, everyone pay for the accommodation fees to stay there and have their own peacful room. They pay the same amount as you so it does not really give you t he right to be loud when having sex and jsay you cant help it. This works the same in a house, for god's sake, it is just not fair....
Reply 42
Stinkbomb -> Bed.

You're welcome.
March around the house wearing just underwear and a monocle shouting "Who's the daddy?!"

That ought to distract them.
Just play your music loud in your room and when she hears and asks you to turn it down just say oh sorry the walls are thin so you hear everything in this house, might make her realise without you having to confront her properly.
It's not hard to be quiet during sex, just incosiderate of them both if they don't care they're bothering everyone else
Original post by Anonymous
you CAN definitely help being loud

I can be quieter, and I do try, but I am pretty sure when we have sex it is hearable. I cannot help but make some noise.. I have really really tried it's just not very possible..

I don't know why you would presume to know better than me about how quiet I can be! :p:

Noise in halls my arse. The other people around me keep me up all the time, I think it only fair I have sex with my boyfriend the one weekend in a blue moon when he comes to visit. That's just my own bitterness shining through though :wink: It's not like I enjoy the idea of people hearing me!

My boyfriend does he tries to get me louder on purpose. Blame him!
Sorry about my rambling anyway OP, I don't really know how reasonable or unreasonable you are being!

I was trying to put out an alternate perspective, it isn't your sister's fault the walls are cardboard thin.

She's young and she wants to have sex with her boyfriend. You sound like you don't like him very much, and not just because of the noisy sex - I think you should be careful of letting your opinion of him bias you in this little dispute :p:

However, if you think she is being selfish, you should probably have a word with her. Make it jokey and friendly and she will be more willing to listen. Perhaps she doesn't realise how much trouble she's causing because noone has spoken to her.
Reply 48
buy a pair of ear defenders
Reply 49
Your sister and her boyfriend sound like sex addicts. I reccomend they get help.
Tbh I totally agree with OP. I'm the same age as your sister and I would never make it obvious that I was having sex and make noise, it's embarassing and inconsiderate. She should be mindful of other people and realise how uncomfortable it is for other people, especially other people. She wouldn't like it if it was them! It isn't about being prude, at all.. i'm not a bit prude I just know when something is overstepping the mark and that really is. Why not wait until everyone's out? Or at least be quiet. I don't know how they can feel comfortable doing it when they know everyone is aware.

I think your parents need to be stricter about this because she obviously feels she can do it! If my mum told me she had heard me I would make sure they never did again! :L
And also if your parents aren't happy with them staying together so much why are they allowing it?
Repeatedly wink at her when you see her after the has committed the deed!

Or tell her to f****ing shut up. Or at least f**** in silence.
haha I remember sleeping round my friends house with afew of my friends from school when I was 13, and his dad was banging this woman all night and she kept on saying 'oh yeah f**k my pus*y.' She was walking funny the next day as well lol. He got abused so bad all through secondary school.. poor lad.

So be thankful your mates aren't round. Turn your ipod up full blast and try your best to zone out, maybe with bose headphones?
Reply 54
Wow, she sounds completely selfish and frankly a little weird if she's been told her family can hear her having sex. Somebody should confront her about it whilst everyone is in the room - hopefully it will embarrass her into being more thoughtful.
Reply 55
The guy is 22 but lives with his parents?
Reply 56
Invite your boyfriend over when she's at home and give her a taste of her own medicine, the shock of it being someone else might make her feel how you feel!
Reply 57
Go and ask to join in?
Reply 58
Is it normal to have sex? Yes.

Is it normal to hold in your pee because your younger sibling is having sex? Not really.
Original post by zKlown

Original post by zKlown
Just tell her you enjoy listening to it and ask if she could be louder as it helps turn you on...

If that don't stop her then she has issues

Agreed

Latest

Trending

Trending