Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Perfect penis girth? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am three fingers wide, I'd say that's average. Using my fingers, not a girls......anyway, there are people with massive penises whether we like it or not, but too big, and no girl can handle it.

ReputationRep:
    This thread should be renamed "How big is your hand?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PapaShmurff)
    This thread should be renamed "How big is your hand?"
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Do you have tiny hands?:confused:

(Original post by bramz19)
    LOL this.

(Original post by Digit_Five)
    I put out four fingers just to see, and frankly if you can fit that into you then you must be the size of an elephant.

(Original post by SsEe)
    Every guy who reads this will look at their hand. And then feel sad....

(Original post by Tommyjw)
    No.. no he is not.

Or we just realise its complete bull**** (:

(Original post by JackWoot)
    Well 4 fingers for me is as thick as a can of coke... ouch?

(Original post by ithoughtofthis)
    :rolleyes: Thats like this big/wide, using 4 of MY fingers:
    1............................... .............................1

(Original post by Tommyjw)
    Small fingers :L

(Original post by Glowy Amoeba)
    Maybe she meant a girth of four finger's length :devil:

(Original post by Digit_Five)
    Sad? Jesus christ, I'm thankful my penis isn't the width of a lampost or I'd never get any action at all O.o

(Original post by danny111)
    + rep

I hope to God that she has midget hands...

(Original post by SsEe)
    Yeah. Nobody's penis is the size of an arm!

(Original post by Addzter)
    Is your boyfriend some kind of whale?

:eek: Want the measurements for that?
    I think she might have meant four fingers bunched together ... put your index and little fingers underneath your other two and look front on. Hello sanity!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've seen a few threads on this subject but nothing on this specific part of it. a lot of girl's have said that penis length is a minor/un-important factor in the bedroom...but what about penis girth??

I've been with 4 girls total in the past, 3 being ONS. I have been told before that I'm a bit above average which im happy with :L This isn't a penis envy thread, it's a thread just for the curiousity on where on the scales I personally fit.....Be as critically and honest as possible for overall best end result.

P.s
    No I am not trolling....And no I'm not a virgin!
    Its all about the choads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    I think she might have meant four fingers bunched together ... put your index and little fingers underneath your other two and look front on. Hello sanity!
    Specifically stated four wingers WIDE , unless there are people that dont understand that that word means.. sanity does not come in to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    That only makes it two fingers wide though, which looks quite small :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My bf's is about, 4 fingers wide... LOL pretty big but it's good
    WHAT!

http://i.imgur.com/f64lx.jpg

I call BS

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Thats like this big/wide, using 4 of MY fingers:
    1............................... .............................1
    I blatantly have small fingers.
    4 fingers is..
    1............................... ................4
    to me, so techincially not really massive as all you people seem to think i'm a bull****ter. Jesus christ some people need to lighten up!

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the size of the cave you plan on exploring.

ReputationRep:
    Girls fingers are smaller than boys, round four of my fingers isn't THAT wide and tbh it's a bit rude saying she must be an elephant!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how many people.....................right now.....................are sat in front of their monitors, with their pants round their ankles, comparing the hand sizes of the people who have posted in this thread..................to their dong...................:moon:

I say 34

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INTJ)
    5.5 inch girth is a good girth. Over average, would look big enough, but isn't going to cause problems. Maybe 6 inch girth, but nothing over.
    I am presuming by girth you mean circumference rather than diameter... that could be quite fun otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessica.thomas)
    Girls fingers are smaller than boys, round four of my fingers isn't THAT wide and tbh it's a bit rude saying she must be an elephant!
    Thankyou! I have tiny fingers and really skinny hands therefore there not as wide as the people on here with bigger fingers than me. Do the men not get their hands and fingers are massive in comparison?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessica.thomas)
    I agree. That would be one jumbo sized elephant wouldn't it. Not nice at all to them :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saintjimmyz)
    I am presuming by girth you mean circumference rather than diameter... that could be quite fun otherwise.
    The girth is the circumference. It is not the distance across, as you might think. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saintjimmyz)
    girth is circumference, not diameter...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashapt)
    Thankyou! I have tiny fingers and really skinny hands therefore there not as wide as the people on here with bigger fingers than me. Do the men not get their hands and fingers are massive in comparison?
    Apparantly they don't get it haha! I would be an elephant as well if so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    I agree. That would be one jumbo sized elephant wouldn't it. Not nice at all to them :sigh:

Thanks No really not nice at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INTJ)
    The girth is the circumference. It is not the distance across, as you might think. lol.
    Well as surprising as it may seem, I don't spend my time researching penis girth. Sorry to disappoint you.

Except of course I am now replying to this....

The phrase "shooting yourself in the foot" comes to mind.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.