Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    YES.
    usually go for dominoes half pepperoni passion half texas bbq but have recently discovered their americano pizza.. oh my its good.
    also lidl have goodfellas deep pan at 99p atm. if it wasnt so close to the christmas holidays, i'd fill that damn freezer good.

ReputationRep:
    I like the thin Italian style pizzas like you get at Pizza Express and Strada. I go to Pizza Express far too often!
    I really don't like the greasy "takeaway" pizzas though. Bleugh.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza is ridiculously good.

From the takeaway: pepperoni, sausage, ham, mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, and extra cheese.

Homemade: tomato paste, mature cheddar, blue cheese, bacon, diced onions and tabasco sauce.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Pepperoni, ham and cheese.
    I can't stand pineapple on pizza though! ergh.

ReputationRep:
    I like all pizza unless it has raw onions or mushrooms.
    I try not to eat it too often though.

ReputationRep:
    four cheeeese.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite food.
    Pepperoni. Donnor meat. Just cheese.. hmmm pizzaaaa

ReputationRep:
    OH YES! Love it! I love all kinds of pizza toppings!

ReputationRep:
    Am I really the FIRST person to say no? :erm:(not including the banned person with 1008 warning points as they may have been trolling)

Pizza :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats a fresh pizza. :eating:

ReputationRep:
    I love Pizza, especially my homemade ones.

I normally use a really thin base, blend some tinned tomatoes and apply a thin spread of it. load of white cheese and a bit of red cheese. whack on lots of Salami, Pepperami (red packets), fried mushrooms and bacon and then chuck on a bit more cheese.

Put it in the Pizza oven for about 3 minutes so it's part cooked. chuck on Worcestershire Sauce, black pepper and mixed herbs. Stick it in for an extra 2 mins so the cheese is bubbling and serve. It's lush

ReputationRep:
    Cheese&Tomato. Boring, I know, but can't beat it IMO

ReputationRep:
    got one cooking in the oven now, as a treat to myself for doing so well with my essays today! lol, i've done 200 words, epic fail, but I have cold/flu so it will cheer me up at least

ReputationRep:
    My favourite meal

ReputationRep:
    I love pizza.

Once I pissed my teachers off by ordering a pizza when I was on a school trip in Devon. All it takes is a VISA debit card , Mobile Phone and a hunnnngry stomach. YEE-HAW!!! ROOL:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 39KING)
    yes/no What kind of flavor would you like?
    How can someone not like pizza?

Yes

Jalapeno, Chicken Tikka, Sweet Corn, Tuna, Mozzarella

ReputationRep:
    Margarita, then occasionally I put chicken on it.

ReputationRep:
    It's ok i guess but i love home made pizza :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I practically order it every other week! It's the perfect food especially with various sides!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Yes.

But I'm not a fan of cheese on pizza. The less, the better.
    I don't have any cheese on pizza, totally not a cheese fan! It's lovely without. I prefer to make my own pizza but if I'm feeling lazy then the BBQ one at Pizza Hut or most of the ones at Pizza Express will do just fiiine.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.