Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, when you walk down the street do you eye up guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    I know most guys eye up girls when they are out in public and think 'she's hot', etc.

But I was curious if girls do the same to guys when you're walking down the street, walking through a shopping centre etc?

So girls, do you?
    Hell yeah. c:

Bit of eyecandy on a walk is always a bonus.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i guess i do =]

ReputationRep:
    Yes. It's fun

ReputationRep:
    I got defiantly eyed up by a girl in France. I was just hoping she wouldn't talk to me (I can't speak French).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerr Avon)
    I got defiantly eyed up by a girl in France. I was just hoping she wouldn't talk to me (I can't speak French).
    As if that were an obstacle to love :rolleyes: lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, of course :P

Me and my friends do stuff like some of the things folks have mentioned on this thread. We'll rate men out of ten and stuff lol. Once there was this well fit french guy selling frenchyfied things on a market stall in town and we kept going back to buy things just so we could hear his fit accent. Good times :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalthrashin'mad)
    From people on TSR it seems its creepy for guys to do it, but if its the other way round its perfectly fine.
    Your sig needs more Fen, Altar Of Plagues, and Lantlôs :awesome:

/relevance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Your sig needs more Fen, Altar Of Plagues, and Lantlôs :awesome:

/relevance
    It was the first bands that came to mind when making a list for no real reason. Fen and Lantlos are brilliant, was massively underwhelmed by Altar of Plagues though when I heard their album. At the moment I'm in the middle of a Drudkh marathon, listening to their whole discog chronologically, I'm upto blood in our wells at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalthrashin'mad)
    It was the first bands that came to mind when making a list for no real reason. Fen and Lantlos are brilliant, was massively underwhelmed by Altar of Plagues though when I heard their album. At the moment I'm in the middle of a Drudkh marathon, listening to their whole discog chronologically, I'm upto blood in our wells at the moment.
    Ahh, I need to hear more Drudkh. I've only heard Estrangement and Autumn Aurora. Bloody good though, so I may have to go looking for some more material at some point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Ahh, I need to hear more Drudkh. I've only heard Estrangement and Autumn Aurora. Bloody good though, so I may have to go looking for some more material at some point.
    Prefer them to Burzum about ten times over in terms of atmospheric black metal, my favourite is probably Microcosmos or Estrangement. The new one is a bit wierd because its very post-rock influenced (different to alcest and svarti loghin though) and it just doesn't sound like you would expect a Drudkh album to sound, even if they do change styles every album anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Yupp I do.Theres a voice in my head that goes 'hott' in an american accent when I walk past someone good-looking lol.

ReputationRep:
    I do it all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    Yupp I do.Theres a voice in my head that goes 'hott' in an american accent when I walk past someone good-looking lol.
    Is there also another voice in your head going 'xoxo Gossip Girl' before you go bed?

=P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    Is there also another voice in your head going 'xoxo Gossip Girl' before you go bed?

=P
    ...No...funny though lool.
    it's just that often my inner voice is american...also I do a mean Californian accent xD.

ReputationRep:
    It happens..

ReputationRep:
    Aye, we're just better at it.

ReputationRep:
    yes its worse when they like know you through friends and you catch each others eye :P

ReputationRep:

Well then...

(Original post by rachelll=))
      Yup we just do it a lot more subtly
      Actually, I've never been noticed, unless I wanted her to notice - which isn't very often, because I normally get filthy looks or nasty words said to me.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.