Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are conservative party members human? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_zed)
    I'm left handed, and what?!

Seriously though, such a crap perspective of an entire wing of political thought and ideals just shows how very little you know about politics as a whole.
    I know a fair bit about politics actually. I agree there is more depth to it than simply left and right wings, but broadly, most beliefs will fit somewhere along that line.

Those who lean towards the left do tend to say those things to the right also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Do my eyes decieve me? A left-winger calling for discipline? Doesn't that violate your precious human rights?! :eek:

Oh, you're the one who started with the insults. The title of the thread was clearly made to try and enrage us.

Can I just ask, the 'Gimme More' in your name, is that referring to government handouts?

gimme more...... government handouts! ha ha ha ha. love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimme More)
    You know sometimes I wonder why I bother.
    So do I :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb9191)
    The conservatives,

Are they human?
    Or are they wan*ers?
    The sign is vital
    Their blood is cold
    And I'm on my knees
    Looking for the answers
    Are they human?
    Or are they wan*ers?

:confused:
    hahahah so funny NOT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lily-flower)
    gimme more...... government handouts! ha ha ha ha. love it!
    Thankyou, thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lily-flower)
    hahahah so funny NOT!
    At least mine was creative.

You showed the intelligence of an unborn embryo.

Cool story bro !:borat:

ReputationRep:
    Yes they are human. Their views are just representative of the human attributes of greed, prejudice, self involvement and belligerence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    I know a fair bit about politics actually. I agree there is more depth to it than simply left and right wings, but broadly, most beliefs will fit somewhere along that line.

Those who lean towards the left do tend to say those things to the right also.
    Nice way of avoiding what I actually said. Ypu know I meant the way you categorize those with left wing views into only coming back with petty replies as if they are all stupid.

edit: also your grouping off all left wing views into some apparent single entity, ie your use of the word "left-winger"

ReputationRep:
    the public is always very selfish and only looks at government action from their point of view. in this case, students are unhappy because the extra 100,000 pound theyll earn on average from graduation till death will cost up to 27,000. isnt it fair that people pay for that ability to earn more? or else, everyone would be going uni and there would be an inflation in the value placed on degrees. tuition fees are a must for clearing up the mess that labour has left. be thankful that we finally have a government thats taking action to fix your future!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Do my eyes decieve me? A left-winger calling for discipline? Doesn't that violate your precious human rights?! :eek:

Oh, you're the one who started with the insults. The title of the thread was clearly made to try and enrage us.

Can I just ask, the 'Gimme More' in your name, is that referring to government handouts?
    "Gimme More" pertains endless hours of mirth derived from observing acts of righteous indignation.

Now. From the quality of your responses it's clear to me at least that you're still very young and ill-informed about many things.

My advice to you is to drop the labeling. There is no Left Wing, at least not as far as I am concerned. Conservative and Labour politicians are very much alike.

And finally. "Government handout" is kind of an oxymoron.

Governments govern the distribution of resources, or at least they are supposed to.

ReputationRep:
    Nice way of avoiding what I actually said. Ypu know I meant the way you categorize those with left wing views into only coming back with petty replies as if they are all stupid.
    On this thread, the left wing haven't come back with any logical debating points.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Well this is a fail of a thread

http://images.blippitt.com/wp-conten...fail-train.jpg

ReputationRep:
    You really should avoid taking this discussion in that direct lest you expose yourself to a series of debilitating epiphanies.
    fo'sho

ReputationRep:
    It is as though these people believe they are legitimate representatives of the people, having the mandate of the people, even after they've been shown that nothing can be further from the truth!
    Ah yes that coalition government that got 61% of the popular vote (combined) has no mandate for government whatsoever! These two parties which advocated cuts pre-election should not be able to cut! It's positively undemocratic to let them do what the political platform that a majority of people advocated them to do stated!

Pipe down you left-wing loony.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    On this thread, the left wing haven't come back with any logical debating points.
    "the left wing"?! How do you even know that they are "left wing"? Not everyone jumps on board with your simplistic views of politics.

ReputationRep:
    "Gimme More" pertains endless hours of mirth derived from observing acts of righteous indignation.

Now. From the quality of your responses it's clear to me at least that you're still very young and ill-informed about many things.

My advice to you is to drop the labeling. There is no Left Wing, at least not as far as I am concerned. Conservative and Labour politicians are very much alike.

And finally. "Government handout" is kind of an oxymoron.

Governments govern the distribution of resources, or at least they are supposed to.
    I'm not ill-informed, merely joining in the banter.

Yes, there is. Labour are becoming more left-wing under Ed Miliband. Also, the current Conservative party are currently too centrist, unfortunately. We need to take a swing to the right.

That's debatable. In my view, the welfare system is too generous and taxation shouldn't be as high as it is, and it being used to fund things that people should fund themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb9191)
    At least mine was creative.

You showed the intelligence of an unborn embryo.

Cool story bro !:borat:
    Yeah I think I showed the intelligence of an unborn embryo of Einstein, funny enough!

ReputationRep:
    Im a diehard Tory supporter. I think im Human

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AskMeAnything)
    Ah yes that coalition government that got 61% of the popular vote (combined) ha --.
    Conservative and Liberal Democrat wards do not account for 61% of the population.

ReputationRep:
    "the left wing"?! How do you even know that they are "left wing"? Not everyone jumps on board with your simplistic views of politics.
    The OP, smart alec. :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.