Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do You Like Your Mum OR Dad Best? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't live with my dad; just my mum.

ReputationRep:
    Mum.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    My mum because I haven't seen my dad since I was 4 years old. (Apparently) I don't even know what he looks like, have no memories of him and he is supposedly a complete jack ass so I am glad I have no memories of him and if he came to see me I would slam the door in his face.

ReputationRep:
    My mum
    If I saw my dad I'd punch him up tbh

ReputationRep:
    Mum. Dad wasn't around much during my childhood.

ReputationRep:
    My Mumma

ReputationRep:
    Love them both equally, possibly mum slightly more as she has been, and always will be there for me. However I like my Dad more, I get along with him really well and we both have the "same brain" so we just click. I get along with him well enough that he'll also probably end up being my boss.

ReputationRep:
    My mum. Dad's an absolute prick and I actually hate him.

ReputationRep:
    lol, defo love my mum more

ReputationRep:
    I've lived with them both all my life both amazing people and so love them both equally. I would never choose. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Both, my dad's amazing but then I love my mum too... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    My Mum. Which is odd, because I used to be a total daddy's girl.

But since he and my mum split up, his sole topic of conversation is how much he hates her. I wish I was kidding. If there's a moment of silence in a conversation, he'll launch in with a stream of complaints or a story of something she'd done wrong - even if it was years before and bears no relation to what we were discussing. He won't even tell HER when she does something he doesn't like. He just spends hours *****ing to me about it.

My mum, on the other hand, is at least capable of maintaining a conversation that doesn't revolve around how much she hates my father.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.