Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do girls maturbate??? BE HONEST!!! Watch

Almost every night. Or, when I'm home from uni as I am now or just really horny, like two or three times a day. No joke, my hormones have gone crazy in the last few months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViralRiver)
    Light Dependant Resistors?..:eek:

WIN!

Who said physics wasn't sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jedi_Pimp)
    Having been with 19 girls since starting Sec. School and achieving an A in English I think it qualifies me to answer this thread adequately.
    If i was bothered with my spelling I would have simply right clicked and auto corrected it.
    ...no, not really. soz.

ReputationRep:
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    A lady never tells.

ReputationRep:
    I think the OP was called out on the 2nd post. Unless I missed it, OP has yet to respond to any of the accusations?

1-3 times a day.

Sometimes less. Sometimes more. Usually around that. Sometimes I get scared I'll get too sore though, so I've been sticking to once (or twice) a day lately.
    In a LDR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vampress)
    Definitely this...it's probably a schedule on the other hand for guys though right? :teehee:
    I'd assume that's how they know how many times a week they do it :dontknow::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Awww, teenagers with their sexual frustration and internet forums. A laugh a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will_southway)
    Girls honestly how often do you masterbate????
    well this is my 5th time today over you OP :sexface:
    i had the op yesterday :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Having been with 19 girls since starting Sec. School and achieving an A in English I think it qualifies me to answer this thread adequately.
    If i was bothered with my spelling I would have simply right clicked and auto corrected it.
    haha this is the saddest thing iv ever read..if either of them are true then im the ****ing queen mate lol

Maybe once every three months or so.

But I orgasm more often, because when I'm very relaxed I orgasm in my (half-)sleep without doing anything.

ReputationRep:
    Lad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomethingWicked)
    WIN!

Who said physics wasn't sexy
    You're right.
    In fact, I get really turned on by Physics..... It gives me a hadron.

I'd say 7-10 times/week, but then again I'm single right now. When I had a boyfriend it was more like once or twice a week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    You're right.
    In fact, I get really turned on by Physics..... It gives me a hadron.
    Is it large?

Maybe once every three days on average?
    I think it varies a lot though. I know some who claim to never do it and some who claim to do it several times a day .

ReputationRep:
    Almost every night before i go to sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'd say 7-10 times/week, but then again I'm single right now. When I had a boyfriend it was more like once or twice a week.
    I have a boyfriend. I do it more than when i was single.

ReputationRep:
    Couple of times a month.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.