Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    I disapprove.

Without a question this father was a psychopath for a long time and only waited for the right opportunity to "kill maim burn"

ReputationRep:
    wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenny_uk)
    I bet he's all Cut up
    Yehaaaaaw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    OMG I can't believe this are you actually thinking this is right,
    Sure it's a big age gap, but there's nothing wrong with it at all. You sound blatantly ageist to be honest with you.

I don't know anything about you but I'm guessing you wouldn't want your daughter to be dating a granddad would you?
    If I had a 17 year old daughter and she dated a 57 year old man, well as long as she was happy and he was a decent guy who treated her right then I wouldn't be bothered.

This is wrong and he should be choosing woman of his own age. I don't even care if they are having sex or not but if this guy is her boyfriend and they do everything else apart from intercourse it's still wrong and disgusting.
    No, nobody 'should' choose somebody of their own age. People should choose whoever they have mutual attraction with, as long as they are of legal age and consent to dating/having sex with them.

It's not 'wrong and disgusting'. If they're both happy, then that's all that counts. What other people think of the age gap is besides the point and nobody has any right to intervene.

The girls father is right to be protective from paedo's like him.
    1) He's NOT A PEDO because he didn't have sex with an underage girl, and 2) the father is not entitled to intervene since his daughter is over the age of consent and it's wrong to cut someone's testicles off.

So there is nothing in your argument that holds up I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    Sure it's a big age gap, but there's nothing wrong with it at all. You sound blatantly ageist to be honest with you.

If I had a 17 year old daughter and she dated a 57 year old man, well as long as she was happy and he was a decent guy who treated her right then I wouldn't be bothered.

No, nobody 'should' choose somebody of their own age. People should choose whoever they have mutual attraction with, as long as they are of legal age and consent to dating/having sex with them.

It's not 'wrong and disgusting'. If they're both happy, then that's all that counts. What other people think of the age gap is besides the point and nobody has any right to intervene.

1) He's NOT A PEDO because he didn't have sex with an underage girl, and 2) the father is not entitled to intervene since his daughter is over the age of consent and it's wrong to cut someone's testicles off.

So there is nothing in your argument that holds up I'm afraid.
    So why don't you tell me then since you are so good at matters such as this, why should a 57-year old guy choose a girl so young.

I'm thinking she is misinformed about this guy and he could've been telling her lies. Look the article was tiny okay it doesn't mention anything about the guy only the incident. What if this guy wasn't treating he well and was actually using his power to stop her from leaving him? huh? as I say the article is very small and doesn't draw any conclusion into the matter. and the article does not 'not say he is having intercourse with her. So we're just speculating.

ReputationRep:
    I get the feeling that if the girl's mum had done this, It wouldn't have been looked upon so badly..
    'Attempted murder', what nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Can understand why the Dad did it, but if at 57 some hot 17 year old girl came onto me then I very much doubt I could say no.

ReputationRep:
    Crazy man. Hope he goes to prison for a long time.

ReputationRep:
    So why don't you tell me then since you are so good at matters such as this, why should a 57-year old guy choose a girl so young.
    Perhaps there's mutual attraction. Perhaps there's love. It's nobody else's business except theirs. People can date and have sex with who they like once they're over the age of consent, so get over it dude. If 2 people both old enough are attracted to each other, they're entitled to date and have sex, and if anyone 'disapproves' it's their problem.

I'm thinking she is misinformed about this guy and he could've been telling her lies. Look the article was tiny okay it doesn't mention anything about the guy only the incident. What if this guy wasn't treating he well and was actually using his power to stop her from leaving him? huh? as I say the article is very small and doesn't draw any conclusion into the matter. and the article does not 'not say he is having intercourse with her. So we're just speculating.
    You're making a lot of assumptions about their situation considering the article didn't go into much detail. I don't care what their situation is, there's nothing wrong with it.

It said in the article that the 'police were powerless to intervene', therefore the guy dating the girl wasn't doing anything wrong.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: This is very wrong and so many levels! :zomg:

ReputationRep:

It also doesn't say he is bank robber so lets get the police to arrest him on the off chance.

The reason he would choose a 17yo girl is, wait for it the same reason anyone goes out with someone, the find them attractive. If the girl was 12 then I would see why the father was so aangry about it but she is 17. If as you allege that he was in some way mistreating the girl do you not think the father would bring it up in his defence as opposed to the blase attitude he has about it being about him being a good father.

A good father respects their childs choices despite not necessarily agreeing with them. They do not permanantly maim someone who is doing nothing wrong under the guise of being a moral arbiter.

At the end of the day she is 17 and as far German law states nothing illegal was happening and therefore the Police were powerless to act.

If I had a 17 daughter who came home with a 57 boyfriend I can't say I would be dancing in the street about it but when push comes to shove I would want her to be happy and while I may not approve of her decisions whe would be perfectly entitled to make them for herself. Thats how we learn things.

ReputationRep:
    The girls father is right to be protective from paedo's like him.
    Don't be an idiot.

A paedophile is attracted to children. A 17 year old is not a child for god's sake. Save yourself the embarrassment and just go.

He has a right to feel protective, he does not have a right to saw the testicles off him.

ReputationRep:
    The dad has a right to disapprove strongly of such a relationship.

He doesn't, however, have the right to chop the bloke's toolkit off. It makes me uneasy to even think about castration . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Can understand why the Dad did it, but if at 57 some hot 17 year old girl came onto me then I very much doubt I could say no.
    I think when you get to 57 you'll think of 17 year olds as children tbh.
    Old people seem to think of people in their 20's as children for some reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)
    x.
    Never said the father sawing the testicles off the guy was right stop putting words in my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    I've no doubt in my mind that, if I were 17 and seeing a 57 year old, my dad would do something similar.

ReputationRep:
    I'd do the same lol, 57 year old pervert!

ReputationRep:
    Dont fu*k with the Ethnic Germans haha.

ReputationRep:
    Never said the father sawing the testicles off the guy was right stop putting words in my mouth.
    You clearly implied it. Don't try to change what you were putting across now.

"He has a right to be protective against paedos like that"... Hmm yeah, what did you mean then?

Fact is, you're wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)
    You clearly implied it. Don't try to change what you were putting across now.

"He has a right to be protective against paedos like that"... Hmm yeah, what did you mean then?

Fact is, you're wrong.
    Fact is I meant He could dissuade her from seeing him or moving away so he can't contact her. Not first thought I know I'll saw his balls off. No.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.