Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations JoelleM

I'm still waiting to hear

Was your offer for Primary or Secondary?

ReputationRep:
    I just received a conditional offer. I'm so happy

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer for primary too

ReputationRep:
    Have an interview on 7th april for pgce sci with physics. can anyone offer any advice. or infrom me on what happens during the interview.

ReputationRep:
    just got a conditional offer for maths PGCE, what does it mean?
    @ ss0410 their realy nice, just be on time, wear a suit, know the curriculum, be able to talk about your observation and what would make you a good teacher.

ReputationRep:
    I got an informal conditional offer today! So HAPPY!!!! Any other science with chem guys out there? Is there also anyone doing the 2 week science enrichment course in the summer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoH)
    I got an informal conditional offer today! So HAPPY!!!! Any other science with chem guys out there? Is there also anyone doing the 2 week science enrichment course in the summer?

I'm science with chem :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm starting the PGCE for secondary maths teaching in september, coming over from Ireland and have to find accommodation... Can anyone recommend an area that would be good for if I'd have to travel a distance to a school, but can also easily access the college?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    i know this thread is a bit old but i just received a letter from st marys today for pgce primary for december. In my letter it has the days plan which includes a presentation except it doesnt give any information what it should be about, length etc. it has in brackets at the bottom that details will be given on the date of interview. just wondering was this the case last year and did you all just prepare something anyway..so confused

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the primary PGCE course now, and last year we were given details to prepare for beforehand. Was meant to be about 5mins long and you had to bring in a resource you would use in the classroom.

No idea what the new presentations will be about in that case. Good luck with everything!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got a letter to saying the same. I think either it won't be a presentation or they'll write to us again telling us what to prepare. When is your interview? I've got one for Primary on the 3rd Jan 2012! I'm getting nervous about preparing though cos I'm going to be doing hardcore revision over xmas as it is! I only want to go to St. Mary's though, so I hope its all ok!

ReputationRep:
    anybody applying for the media arts course or are doing the media art course?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an interview on the 6th January for the PGCE, I too was baffled that they did not give us any information for the presentation. I guess that it may just be a group presentation? marieasd what happened at you interview this month?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i've applied to St Marys Twickenham to do English Language with Creative and Proffessional Writing, still waiting for a reply though as i changed my choices recently

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've applied here as well, to do Creative and Professional Writing with Film and Popular Culture I heard back a while ago... When did you send your applications?

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine quite recently, so hopefully that is the reason that i haven't heard back yet :P how long did it take for them to reply from when you sent yours off?

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, yeah that's probably the case! You'll probably hear something soon. They took 2 weeks! Which was the longest decision from all of my choices

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, has anyone who went for an interview for the Primary PGCE heard anything back yet...it's been 2 weeks, the suspense is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    Was also at the primary pgce interview 2 weeks ago today....still no word or change on GTTR! What day was your interview aaash? has anyone received notification?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, think i replied to you in another thread! My interview was on the 11th! No I haven't heard of anyone who knows... do you think we should call up to see what the story is?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.