Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied for BA Photography, sent my portfolio to them ages ago. Still no reply...

ReputationRep:
    Recently got an offer from Brighton and there's a good chance I'll firm it. Brighton's a cool place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moooooooose)
    I applied for BA Photography, sent my portfolio to them ages ago. Still no reply...
    Hiya! I sent mine off not so long ago, the 18th of Feb and i haven't heard back.
    A girl commented on my profile and she sent hers out in January i think. So you're not alone

Hopefully we'll hear back soon! I'll be devastated if i don't get in
    Just applied for accommodation too!

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quaversareamazing)
    Hiya! I sent mine off not so long ago, the 18th of Feb and i haven't heard back.
    A girl commented on my profile and she sent hers out in January i think. So you're not alone

Hopefully we'll hear back soon! I'll be devastated if i don't get in
    Just applied for accommodation too!

xxxx
    How can you apply for accomodation if you haven't got an offer yet? I was really set on Brighton but I'm not so fussed now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldbeercoldheart)
    Same but conditional offer Is it your first choice?
    Yes, I have firmed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moooooooose)
    How can you apply for accomodation if you haven't got an offer yet? I was really set on Brighton but I'm not so fussed now.

Oh you can, you just enter your student number (it's on the letter you got when you got told to send your online portfolio off)

My sister did it last year when she applied for it, but they don't start offering places until at least August because some people won't have been accepted

But you can put your choices down and everything so i've done that
    It let me log in fine and it came up with my name and everything So i guess if you've applied you're already on the system

xxx

ReputationRep:
    hey guys!
    has anyone got an interview at University of Brighton for BA photography?
    Mine is on the 8th of April, anyone on the same date???

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional offer for pharmacy, which I've firmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ½+½)
    I've got a conditional offer for pharmacy, which I've firmed
    Ill be studying pharmacy aswell

ReputationRep:
    hi i will be going to brighton university for biomedical science...anyone going to do the same course??

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants to add me on Facebook....

Zoe Gadd

ReputationRep:
    Hey...got an unconditional for Media Studies - anyone else going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamlancsak)
    hey guys!
    has anyone got an interview at University of Brighton for BA photography?
    Mine is on the 8th of April, anyone on the same date???
    I have my interview on the 8th I'm going to be coming from Switzerland for it though.. i've never been to Brighton so I hope I like it !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaoneill)
    Hey...got an unconditional for Media Studies - anyone else going?
    Wow. You're so lucky! Ive applied for that course

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for primary education 3-7 Will anyone else be on this course/ on falmer campus? X

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm on my gap year though so I've already got the grades!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifeintechnicolour)
    I have my interview on the 8th I'm going to be coming from Switzerland for it though.. i've never been to Brighton so I hope I like it !!
    Hey, Ive never been to Brighton either lol, im flying there from Malta. Is your interview in the afternoon?
    Adam

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Brighton for English Literature and Media

ReputationRep:
    Just confirmed an unconditional place at Brighton Uni for PGCE primary 5-11 at Falmer campus, sweeeeeeeeeet!

Anyone else starting this course in September?! trying to sort out accommodation now! xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Brighton to do either Sport and Exercise Science or Sport and Leisure Management - not sure what one, is anyone doing a similar course?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.