Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many people here have never had a girlfriend or boyfriend? Watch

ReputationRep:
    People who I fancy don't fancy me back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    :rofl: Judging from the sig and the username, I doubt you're my type. But thanks anyway :p:
    What bout me:sexface:

:jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meghaan)
    maybe it's because your names bj?
    No, that's great, if you introduce yourself as BJ all they can think about is sucking your **** :sadnod: or some other guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    I really can't be bothered any more, but I'd definitely win. I think I like you though. You like me. It's all good, girlfriend.
    I would win hands down. I forgot to mention that I can recite all 50 American states in alphabetical order, own a book of Doctor Who shooting scripts, and make references to Pixar films at least 5 times a day.

And I'm not your girlfriend :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    What bout me:sexface:

:jiggy:
    Interests
    Maths and Chemistry
    Reading
    TV
    Writing
    Girls
    Hanging out with friends
    Going to the movies
    Listening to music
    Football
    Rugby

Video Games
    The Olympic games

:no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escriba)
    Me. I'm waiting for my fiance to come riding along on his white horse with a large broom so that he can sweep me off of my feet. However if I could and actually wanted to get a boyfriend, I dare say I could have just about anyone.

Coz that's how I roll.
    well then you go gurl!

ReputationRep:
    I would win hands down. I forgot to mention that I can recite all 50 American states in alphabetical order, own a book of Doctor Who shooting scripts, and make references to Pixar films at least 5 times a day.

You're like some kind of hipster nerd. "I used to spend at least 10 hours a day playing pacman before that became like waay to mainstream".

So they're fusing...

Gf/Bf doesn't have to be a mutual thing.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never had one, and I do put myself out there and tell guys when I like them.... but they've never liked me back and I wouldn't say I'm either good or bad looking, average more like so it's not due to anything with looks.
    However, with the university leavers returning shortly, that might change if I can work up the nerve to talk this guy about it... Hmmm probably not

ReputationRep:
    Interests
    Maths and Chemistry
    Reading
    TV
    Writing
    Girls
    Hanging out with friends
    Going to the movies
    Listening to music
    Football
    Rugby

Video Games
    The Olympic games

:no:
    What?!?!

that's so unfair:sad:

.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bj_945)
    You're like some kind of hipster nerd. "I used to spend at least 10 hours a day playing pacman before that became like waay to mainstream".

So they're fusing...

Gf/Bf doesn't have to be a mutual thing.
    I just meant that Star Wars barely counts as nerdy any more because so many people are into it :p:

And it does in order to become a Facebook relationship status change, and everyone knows that's what's most important

ReputationRep:

LOL this is thread is becoming a completely different competition and you are being pimped out from what it seems like :K:

I'm on ur side though haha doctorwhonerds ftw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MizzCupcakes)
    LOL this is thread is becoming a completely different competition and you are being pimped out from what it seems like :K:

I'm on ur side though haha doctorwhonerds ftw!
    I know, my quote list is going insane! xD

Rose or Martha?

ReputationRep:
    why no boyfriend? I'm not blonde, and that seems to be the criteria for most of the boys at my college.

the ones i like also have a nasty tendancy to have a gf already.

atm, i'm not that bothered.

ReputationRep:
    What?!?!

that's so unfair:sad:

.:eek:
    Can't help it, I'm picky :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a PROPER girlfriend (I say proper because I've had a fair few **** buddies that lasted like a few weeks, but no relationship that I'd tell any family, etc about).

My excuse is that I spend all my money on drugs and getting wasted. Girls like blokes who are sensible, rich, good looking. Although I get sexy stares quite often, I lack the rich & sensible bit.

Basically I'm a druggie wasteman and I ****ing love it, and when I stop loving it, I will get myself a GF.

Having said that, I would like a girlfriend now..... Choices!

ReputationRep:
    Can't help it, I'm picky :p:
    Oh I see I'm too outgoing for you:sad:

THE INTERNET
    The Killers
    Disneyworld
    The Sims 2

"Hi. I'm Katy. I'm 18, female, and one of the biggest nerds you will ever meet."

:noway:

ReputationRep:
    i've never.

probably because i go on here all the time

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see I'm too outgoing for you:sad:

THE INTERNET
    The Killers
    Disneyworld
    The Sims 2

"Hi. I'm Katy. I'm 18, female, and one of the biggest nerds you will ever meet."

:noway:
    :cry2:

I am so hurt.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    I also quite often seem to get chatted up by mates' girlfriends.... Just counted - 2 have tried to have sex with me, one told me I was really fit and another tried to kiss me in front of her boyfriend. That last one was last week.

I haven't got a good image of relationships.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.